Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you import us anything from Tula?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    From a Russian who owns this gun...

"It has 295mm cylinder barrel, is 530mm long with stock folded (but it can't shoot in this state - the trigger is locked) and 810mm long unfolded. It makes it the shortest legal shotgun on Russian market."

Ladies and gentlemen...we are good to go

And a little more info...

"It uses detachable box magazines. Standard magazine are 2-round, 4-round are available but require extensive use of a rasp due to being made by some drunk pupils of alcoholic turner. However, it's possible, with rasp, dremel and such devices to make a 5-round magazine using standard 2-round one and 5-round one from Saiga-20. Maybe it's even possible to make 8-rd and 10-rd one, but I never seen them.

In practice, I use magazines only when I carry it somewhere in my rucksack, just in case. While shooting it on a shooting range, it's much more practical and faster not to use them at all, but to load shells one at a time.

Of course, shooting standard rounds with shot and buckshot is not very good idea because of very limited practical range. It's better to handload them, not use shot cup, but a plain wad instead, and put shot or buckshot in paper or film cylinder.

Shooting slugs, however, is very fun with this gun. I use the cheapest 20ga slug ammo available (Record, usually pretty crappy) and it's possible to shoot at 50 meters in target with the size of human head.

Unfolding stock is extremely simple - just slightly push it down and let it go. Folding is little more difficult - stock must be pulled back and then folded."

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcarr88 View Post
    530mm long with stock folded (but it can't shoot in this state - the trigger is locked)
    Cool! Great news!

I'd say!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Looks extremely promising.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer UCSPanther's Avatar
    Bring 'em in Interammo. A 20 gauge boltgun with an AK underfolder stock would be an interesting addition to my collection.
    Target sighted...Range set (Panther quote from Earth 2150)

Proud member of the mini 14 cult

"The 1990s: The other dark age" - my quote

Supporting Dealer
    Thank you all! We will bring them.

Interested but I'd have to see the price before I could legitimize buying a 5th shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPot2 View Post
    Thank you all! We will bring them.

Yah!!!

Do I get a discount on showing you guys and inquiring about this piece? :O lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer farmer47's Avatar
    hey jeffcar 88. i want to be first in line as i have an old post inquiring about these guns . just kidding and thanks for pushing this along . i thought it was a lost cause but it looks as if we will see these guns . thanks TeaPot 2. looking forward to their arrival .