Can you import us anything from Tula?

jeffcarr88

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hey there,

with Tula's recent site update I was checking out their site and saw this little gem....

Tula-Single-BarrelMulti-ChargeHuntingShotgunTOZ-106.jpg

If you can import these....you will make a TON of people happy who want a sturdy, compact, trail gun!!!

Its a 2 shot, bolt action shotgun with an under folder!!! I'd buy it for its cool and unique factor alone but paired up with slugs it would be an awesome little shooter :)

Thanks,

- J

Some measurements...

Barrel is 11.61 inches
folded length is 20.86 inches
unfolded length is 31.89 inches

Now it is not a semi auto so I think it is good? Barrel might have to lengthen slightly (5.12") tho to make the overall length when folded legal? Even still...would be a nice compact package :)

Some measurements...

Barrel is 11.61 inches
folded length is 20.86 inches
unfolded length is 31.89 inches

Now it is not a semi auto so I think it is good? Barrel might have to lengthen slightly (5.12" I think? if my math is right) tho to make the overall length when folded legal? Even still...would be a nice compact package :)

Interesting shotgun. By the time a barrel long enough to make it non-restricted with the stock folded is installed, its going to be less compact.

Interesting shotgun. By the time a barrel long enough to make it non-restricted with the stock folded is installed, its going to be less compact.

They would be better off just adding a fixed stock that keeps it at 27"

Less compact yes...but still compact...especially with a nice under folding stock. I'd rather it be a little bit longer overal (just over 5" longer then in the photo) and have it non-restricted ie. usable in the bush then too short and restricted

I have the Toz-34, Toz-99 and MC-21. Hence my username.
Very interested in the Toz-122 (in 308 cal.). A few years ago, I passed on the opportunity to buy the basic version. I will definitly go for the one with the better stock and the optics rail (as per the picture on the site). I love the spoon type handle on these guns.
Also intersting is the MC-20 with the better stock.

As for the Komissar's gun (Toz-106). Sorry, not for me. But I am certain there is a good market for it in this country.

Back
Top Bottom