Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Dlask custom Canadian legal bullpup

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    I recognize that logo on the side. Can't quite place it tho'. Bullpup kits exist for the M14, that might just be what they are using there, and that is not a Dlask Custom. I saw FPSRussia shooting something similar in a vid.
    Already pointed out in the OP;

Quote Originally Posted by loki_81 View Post
    Under the current configuration as that pic is a bullpup kit for a standard M14 action it's a prohibited device.
    What Dlask would require is market research knowing that a custom built bullpup will sell. The one in the pic is only for illustrative purpose only as pointed out in the post above.

Quote Originally Posted by loki_81 View Post
    In this thread I hope to raise some attention to the possibility of a bullpup rifle custom built by Dlask based off of a M14 action.

Under the current configuration as that pic is a bullpup kit for a standard M14 action it's a prohibited device. However it would be something like that and Dlask has hinted the possiblity of custom designing a bullpup like that one for the Canadian market if there would be enough interest to warrant it.

As a side note I have nothing to do with the company nor any affiliation to Dlask, I just want that rifle .

Show your support here, let's help this project come to life .

Personally I would like to see;
    • Non restricted.
    • Accept M14 mags, or STANAG 7.62 mags.
    • Look as cool or better with the same amount of tacticool real estate as the one in the pic above .

I want that rifle.
    this is a SRSS BullDog 762 bullpup M14/M1A 7.62mm NATO (7.62x51mm NATO) rifle chassis/stock system.
    If You're A Real Man Then Every Shirt Is A Muscle Shirt

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    I would be interested for the right price, but personally id rather see him design his own non restricted bullpop instead of dressing up a norc m14 in the least but like I said depends on the price
    That (I'm assuming) will have to be the direction taken as you can't just take a action that will fit into a typical stock in Canada and make a bullpup out of it. The only reason that the M14 is mentioned is that Dlask has hinted at making something based off of the M14 action. Really it's all just speculation at this point.

As for price it's already been hinted to be priced in line with a RFB just without the plastic .

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    Well keep in mind this would not be a plastic gun. It would be using m14 parts and an aluminum chassis. So I can only guess it would be priced in the $2500 range like a Steyer or FN or RFB. Only it will be all metal and therefore nothing will break or wear out.
    Again all just speculation at this point and it might be higher or lower depending on production cost. However keep in mind Dlask is building a reputation in bringing great guns to market at a very low cost (Glocks for example ).

Interesting... Very...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishingismylife View Post
    this is a SRSS BullDog 762 bullpup M14/M1A 7.62mm NATO (7.62x51mm NATO) rifle chassis/stock system.
    Doesn't anyone read the OP? Yes it is, the pic is for illustrative purpose only to show what may be. If I could edit the OP I would, but I can't so let's move on with the point;

Would you support a Canadian made 7.62 NATO bullpup?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingismylife View Post
    not at all a SRSS, it's a Juggernaut M14 Rogue Chassis System http://jtactical.com/product.php?id=2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    And the only way it is, is if you pass a new law in Parliament...

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

I'm interested!

If NR then I would concider it for sure.
    CSSA and NFA Member

I like the idea of an all metal Canadian made mass centralized (friendly name for bullpup) carbine. I have a couple of Dlask pieces and his work is excellent. If I had my choice, I'd prefer an SKS drop in receiver kit - similar to the DAR22 idea. The receiver would be integrated into the stock to meet our legislation, and the end user would assemble the rest - perhaps gas system, bolt group and barrel. The 223 market is well represented with a number of MC rifles, and the RFB is an excellent choice in 308. Nothing that I am aware of in Canada in 7.62x39, so it may be a very lucrative niche if it can be pulled off. I've "napkin sketched" a few designs, and have discussed the idea with a very good gunsmith.- the concept is certainly viable.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast