Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dlask custom Canadian legal bullpup

I'd be in but you see how much that set up in your pic cost state side. I think the cost may be a little prohibitive to most, but then again we can buy 400 dollar norcs to drop into them..... I'd be interested provided I didn't have to sell my first born.

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooper1015 View Post
    I like the idea of an all metal Canadian made mass centralized (friendly name for bullpup) carbine. I have a couple of Dlask pieces and his work is excellent. If I had my choice, I'd prefer an SKS drop in receiver kit - similar to the DAR22 idea. The receiver would be integrated into the stock to meet our legislation, and the end user would assemble the rest - perhaps gas system, bolt group and barrel. The 223 market is well represented with a number of MC rifles, and the RFB is an excellent choice in 308. Nothing that I am aware of in Canada in 7.62x39, so it may be a very lucrative niche if it can be pulled off. I've "napkin sketched" a few designs, and have discussed the idea with a very good gunsmith.- the concept is certainly viable.
    +1 7.62 x39 ftw!

BANNED
    ^^this

tagged for interest

Count me in.

Restricted or not, so long as its under 3000 im in. By the time I have money for a black rifle this may be out! haha
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

interested

Definitely interested as long as it is affordable 1500 -2k.

CGN Regular
    non-restricted Bullpup in .308 using an M14 (M305) action and I would be in for one at $2K. The only other factor is it would need to be of reasonable weight - 9lbs or less.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think a Canada-legal bullpup .22 would be a much bigger seller (also a good way to cut your teeth on bullpup designs). It would probably be a hell of a lot easier to export to the US, too ("Sporting purposes", etc).

I'm left-eye dominant, so the entire thing is pretty moot to me unless it can eject left/down/forward, but I support you in the endeavour.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.