Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dlask custom Canadian legal bullpup

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose308 View Post
    One concern I have with this talk of 7.62x39 is that quite frankly, it's a toy cartridge. With all this talk of cheap surplus ammo, it pretty much reinforces my view that 7.62x39 is mostly used for shooting beer cans and washing machines. I don't subscribe to the idea that the zombies will rise and we will need all that surplus ammo for fending off the hordes. Nor do I think that Red Dawn will ever happen. Really, if this project turned into an bullpup version of an SKS, well, forget it. At least choose a cartridge that is useful, the .308 is a good choice. At least a .308 you can use for serious hunting. If I needed a Non-Res for hunting pop cans, I would buy an SKS.
    Yep, that surplus ammunition is garbage, paper bullets, no use what so ever. I think that if your only concern is hunting, then stick with hunting rifles, that being said, as stated meany times in the hunting forum, placement is key. I'v known meany people use the 7.62x39 as a Varmint round and done the job just fine.

I would love to see a bullpup in a .308 tho, i think that would be quite a lot of fun. Put me down, I would be interested in one.
    "In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

"Be careful when you cast out your demons that you don't throw away the best of yourself."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I would totally buy one!

Quote Originally Posted by H Wally View Post
    Bullpup would be fun, but I'd have some requirements, namely non-res, larger than 223, and nice enough to merit the price, which I expect will be high for a canadian market custom gun. I like the look of the RFB and tavor, though I'd be perfectly happy with less plastic.
    Agreed with all of these points except the larger than 223 bit. I'd love a bull pup thats reasonably priced in .223, already have an RFB and its pricey to feed. I've always said that if keltec ever made an RFB in 223 they'd make a killing. Well Dlask heres the chance to get in on that.

The New King of Rant threads has arrived!
    Spread the word... Gunslingr: saving the world, one rant thread at a time!

BANNED
    I would buy one provided it is in the $1000 or less range...

id buy one

Sponsoring Business
    Not a chance around 1000.....not even close. Bullpups are complicated.

I'd be willing to spend in the same neighborhood as an XCR, 2.5k

BANNED
    If it was done on the springfield action, was non restricted , and the weight was down compared to an M14... i would buy one right away.

Uh ya I want one

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot2001 View Post
    If it was done on the springfield action, was non restricted , and the weight was down compared to an M14... i would buy one right away.
    We would not use a Springfield action unless people will spend 4k on a rifle.......not.