Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Dlask custom Canadian legal bullpup

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Dlask custom Canadian legal bullpup

In this thread I hope to raise some attention to the possibility of a bullpup rifle custom built by Dlask based off of a M14 action.

Under the current configuration as that pic is a bullpup kit for a standard M14 action it's a prohibited device. However it would be something like that and Dlask has hinted the possiblity of custom designing a bullpup like that one for the Canadian market if there would be enough interest to warrant it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    We are considering making this into a legal bull pup rifle in Canada. However.......we do not know what the support would be. If we could be convinced there is enough support for a Canadian Rogue14 Bull Pup rifle......we might consider this a project.
    As a side note I have nothing to do with the company nor any affiliation to Dlask, I just want that rifle .

Show your support here, let's help this project come to life .

Personally I would like to see;
    • Non restricted.
    • Accept M14 mags, or STANAG 7.62 mags.
    • Look as cool or better with the same amount of tacticool real estate as the one in the pic above .

I want that rifle.

*EDIT, JAN 15th 2013* I made this post prior to having an intention to start in the CGN business program. Now that I am participating in the business program out of respect for Dlask I will be bowing out of this conversation but watching it develop. Of course I have no affiliation to Dlask, however I still think this is a great idea and I still want that rifle.
    Last edited by loki_81; 01-16-2013 at 03:57 AM.

If it is Non-Restricted, that is the first order of business for me. I want to be able to take it out in the bush and play, or even hunt.

Quite frankly I don't really care if it is M14 based or not. Does it really matter? So long as it is dependable, that is the big question. It could be a custom Dlask action, and in a way I wish it was.

The pic is interesting, though I am a little concerned as to the shooters rather uncomfy looking posture. There is something to be said about stretching out just a little.

I would be interested for the right price, but personally id rather see him design his own non restricted bullpop instead of dressing up a norc m14 in the least but like I said depends on the price

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Bullpup would be fun, but I'd have some requirements, namely non-res, larger than 223, and nice enough to merit the price, which I expect will be high for a canadian market custom gun. I like the look of the RFB and tavor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Bullpup would be fun, but I'd have some requirements, namely non-res, larger than 223, and nice enough to merit the price, which I expect will be high for a canadian market custom gun. I like the look of the RFB and tavor, though I'd be perfectly happy with less plastic.

Oh hell I would buy one for sure

I recognize that logo on the side. Can't quite place it tho'. Bullpup kits exist for the M14, that might just be what they are using there, and that is not a Dlask Custom. I saw FPSRussia shooting something similar in a vid.

I'd buy one definitely
    If You're A Real Man Then Every Shirt Is A Muscle Shirt

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

If it is non-restricted and not pricey I'll buy one!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    I recognize that logo on the side. Can't quite place it tho'. Bullpup kits exist for the M14, that might just be what they are using there, and that is not a Dlask Custom. I saw FPSRussia shooting something similar in a vid.
    No one is saying that's a Dlask Custom. The picture is just for illustrative purposes only.

Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast