CSA VZ58 Parts

Thread: CSA VZ58 Parts

Tags: None

Norseman said:

CSA VZ58 Parts

Will you guys ever be offering Spare parts like Czech Point USA? w ww.czechpoint-usa.com/products/spare-parts-and-accessories/vz-58-parts-and-accessories/

North_Sylva said:
    Yes we have spare parts. PM me with what your looking for.

Thanks,

Mini14shooter said:
    I was wondering if you guys have any spare bolts? I have emailed you guys twice with no response. The reason being is my bolt has a hole in it and is cracked. I shot 100 rounds of PMC 5.56 through it and upon cleaning i have found this. Please help as this is my only rifle and would like to fix this asap.

t_102 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini14shooter View Post
    I was wondering if you guys have any spare bolts? I have emailed you guys twice with no response. The reason being is my bolt has a hole in it and is cracked. I shot 100 rounds of PMC 5.56 through it and upon cleaning i have found this. Please help as this is my only rifle and would like to fix this asap.
    And your username says "mini14shooter"

mrq5daw said:
    [QUOTE=North_Sylva;7883097]Yes we have spare parts. PM me with what your looking for.

Thanks,[/QUOTE
    Last edited by mrq5daw; 03-01-2014 at 11:40 AM.

mrq5daw said:
    got it
    Last edited by mrq5daw; 03-01-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Doc911 said:
    As have I, looking for a gas piston for the 7.62x39 compact model.

Next step will be contacting the factory direct, followed by trying to have the part fabricated, I guess.

This $1000 boat anchor in my gun locker is NOT making me happy, as it was my go-to carbine for courses..
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

scuba_cowboy said:
    dlt
    Last edited by scuba_cowboy; 03-02-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Leviathan024 said:
    We need parts kits NS! Some one needs to provide them
    WTB: HK45C

G.Mitchell said:
    ^^ Agreed ^^

I just picked up one of these rifles and I would like to get a spare parts kit as well
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.