Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Everyone should buy ammo from Custom Reloading

Hopefully not off topic but is this the same factory custom reloaded ammo that Budget Shooting Supplies carries?
    "...disarming the Canadian public is part of the new humanitarian social agenda." - Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axeworthy at a Gun Control conference in Oslo, Norway in 1998.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    now if they can add .223 to the list i will be a constant customer
    WTB: HK45C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    9mm is NOT worth reloading for cost saving for anyone making more than minimum wage. OK as a hobby to burn some time.

Reloading 357, 44Mag, 45ACP makes a hugh difference as factory stuff is really expensive. Brass is hard to come by. 50 S&W is a must for reloading for anyone with a budget.

CRS is out of primers, glad I got my 20k late last year. Wonder how much price will go up when they're in stock; guessing at least 25%.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by hans slayer View Post
    Hopefully not off topic but is this the same factory custom reloaded ammo that Budget Shooting Supplies carries?
    No. You're thinking of Wolf.

CGN frequent flyer
    "$117.50 per 500"

I pay less for factory S&B 9MM.

No thanks ever.
    WTB: Larue LT724 , Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope 20-60x85 Straight

Quote Originally Posted by USP View Post
    This is a technical forum. Feel free to start a thread in off topics section about how some words upset you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Current price on in stock item. Wow, grab it while you can. S&B is good 9mm ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by P90Puma View Post
    "$117.50 per 500"

I pay less for factory S&B 9MM.

No thanks ever.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbound View Post
    I was fighting the same thing when I started to order from these guys. And at their prices, Im not sure if I will reload 9mm, but still nice to be set up for others.(if you shoot other calibers) Great ammo from these guys, and always great to deal with.
    Ya I reload 10mm...the cost savings is huge withthat caliber...but 9mm, I cant justify it.

If the ammo was 15% cheaper it would be worth it in .40 cal

Best price in the GTA is $31.00 for 100 rounds of winchester. After tax works out to be 35 cents a round.

These reloads are 34 cents a round after tax and a $20.00 shipping charge.

I dont really get the idea of "you get nothing for your brass", brass is a commodity and has value. Perhaps offering a 10% discount for those who send it back?

Think you may have been reading the price for 45acp. The 40 cal looks to be $13.50/50 for 180gr TMJ. That's 27 cents a round.

http://customreloadingservice.com/reloaded.html

Quote Originally Posted by klapper View Post
    If the ammo was 15% cheaper it would be worth it in .40 cal

Best price in the GTA is $31.00 for 100 rounds of winchester. After tax works out to be 35 cents a round.

These reloads are 34 cents a round after tax and a $20.00 shipping charge.

I dont really get the idea of "you get nothing for your brass", brass is a commodity and has value. Perhaps offering a 10% discount for those who send it back?
    Too many toys, too little time ...

Quick question guys, this may be straight forward but I'm confused a bit nonetheless: to buy ammo from Custom Reloading, do I need to send in my used brass first? Or can I just order the rounds I need as from any other online dealer? Thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast