Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Everyone should buy ammo from Custom Reloading

Everyone should buy ammo from Custom Reloading

I've was looking for bulk ammo to help offset the costs. I am new to pistol shooting and needed a lot of practice to get up to snuff. The local stores scoffed at me when I asked about a discount on bulk order of 2000 .40 180 gr round. Best deal I could get is 1$ off every box, for a savings of $40. I had shot a few boxes of Custom Reloading Services at the range with good success. I decided to contact them directly.

Within a day, I got a reply back with a price that saved me a lot of money. From .40 cents a shot to .32 cents a shot including shipping from BC to Alberta. That price can not be beat.

The boxes were sent so quickly I thought they sent them without being paid first! Excellent packaging, arrived intact exactly as ordered. Only took 2 or 3 days.

For anyone scared of buying ammo that dosent have fancy labeling and crap on it, I took a few pictures. My Glock 22 has 2500ish rounds through it, 2300 of which are made by Custom Reloading Services. I have never had a stoppage. Every primer is struck, casings are not deformed, no odd abrasions on the pistol or any component. I've taken a bunch of pictures of the casings, primers and few components of the pistol. The casings in these pictures are the last few hundred. If anyone would like more pictures of ammo or a specific component, let me know.

http://tactidad.imgur.com/all/

I just submitted another order for 1000 today. Best price, best service, best product. Could not be happier.

CGN Regular
    Yup. Great bunch of guys. I also get my reloading supplies from them.

Do they have a website ???

What is there contact info???

http://customreloadingservice.com/index.html

They also have info on their main page on CGN.

Nice to see all your .40S&W worked flawlessly.

I'm interested, but I'm a little nervous about Quality Control. Has anyone had any negative experiences with this reloaded ammo?

If a person has had a bad experience and dosen't want to broadcast it please PM me. I am just wondering from a safety point of view.
    Thanks

I have also ran a couple thousand rounds of 9mm and .40 through my glock 22. No problems yet

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by fortis risk View Post
    I'm interested, but I'm a little nervous about Quality Control. Has anyone had any negative experiences with this reloaded ammo?

If a person has had a bad experience and dosen't want to broadcast it please PM me. I am just wondering from a safety point of view.
    Thanks
    I've taken a personal tour of the facilities and how things work in their shop. Quality is a strong point for Brad and John when it comes to components for reloading and their reloaded products. When you use Camdex presses and Dillon 1050's generally things are going to be very good. They also supply components and ammunition to IPSC and other events so if that says anything I think it speaks for itself.
    The systems the Camdex presses use are automated but very precise. Low powder warnings, primer warning, primer pocket swager and ect on the machines ensure that nothing is missed and the same with the Dillon 1050's so it would be hard to screw something up unless it was intentional.

I felt like a kid in a candy store walking around all those machines and components. Got to pick up more supplies soon as I seem to burn through bullets faster than I can make them... maybe time to upgrade to a 650xl.

Thank you for your response. I am going to give them a try.

On the main forum page titled Custom Reloading.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    So do you have to return the brass? and is it an initial cost with the first order, and then it's a cheaper price when you return the brass?
    Good prices? anyone have a "ball park" for shipping to ON?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Custom Reloading Service Inc.

-If you return the brass , You will not get a discount. What you will get is, When there is an ammo or component shortage.
    our First priority to always have ammo available to you. even if it is out of stock.
    We keep ammunition on hand for these people when they ask because they return the brass to us, even if it says out of stock on our web site.
    Ammunition consistancy is what some people value(Same Bullet and Load and Price every time)

-Shipping can go up and down a bit or alot due to the fuel surcharge at the time. PM me with your order and
    I will quote you shipping at that time. I will require quantitys and a postal code. A shipping quote will only be
    good for that week. Orders over a week in waiting will have to be recalculated.

Thank You

Custom Reloading Service Inc.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by customammo; 02-11-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast