Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Everyone should buy ammo from Custom Reloading

Just order, or email to check stock first. They are quick to respond so you will know what you can get.

Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    CRS is out of primers, glad I got my 20k late last year. Wonder how much price will go up when they're in stock; guessing at least 25%.
    I'm currently sad that I didn't pick up another 10 000 primers when I could have.... Sigh... hopefully the 13 000 I picked up will last till a new shipment comes in.
    I would hope they don't jump up that much in price for primers but I wouldn't be surprised.

Hey John and Brad, when are you guys expecting a shipment of primers to come in?

Hello All
    All reloading components are in short supply.
    Dillon equipment back ordered 6 to 8 weeks
    Berry Mfg
    4 to 8 weeks.
    Primers Your guess is as good as mine.
    We have enough to keep up our ammunition supply
    The cost is going to rise as the Canadian dollar has taken a 3% Fall and all Freight rates have increased 5 to 6 percent.

Availability of all products is slow because of the U.S. Demand

We do not give credit for brass sent back and do not ask you to send us brass.
    We only use once fired brass and recieve it from a secured facility so we know it is of the best quality.
    Thank you all for your past support to Custom Reloading Service in the past and do hope we can be of continued service in the future.

Thanks again

curese (for Brad and John)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Bad news on the primers. Expect the price to go way up if they come back in stock. LGS was charging twice what CRS charged for pack of Fed LR.
    Quote Originally Posted by 243pete View Post
    I would hope they don't jump up that much in price for primers but I wouldn't be surprised.

Hey John and Brad, when are you guys expecting a shipment of primers to come in?

Quote Originally Posted by curese View Post
    Primers Your guess is as good as mine.
    curese (for Brad and John)
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Hands down... Custom Reloading Services is the BEST. John Parsons (I guess the owner) if not, the owner should offer him partnership He is amazing, takes his time by explaining it in details and does not take advantages because of their reputable market share and still sell their product with reasonable price points.
    I do highly recommend them.
    Guns require a finger to pull the trigger...
    Member & Supporter of NFA, CSSA and Conservative Party.

CGN frequent flyer
    I went on the website and it's down as is the contact email. Do you reload .308 or .223?

Thanks

John is a very cool guy. I am lucky in that I drop by and pick up my ammo from him in person (on my way to the range no less) and he has always been professional, and quick about it.

If you can't reach him via e-mail just call him. He'll call you back if he doesn't pick up, as he's typically on a sale call.

Buy in confidence, and as John says as I'm leaving "Have a Blast"

PS: Don't use contact email address the one on his website... use this email: jpar@shaw.ca

Yup also agree. These guys rule. I get ALL my supplies for .45 reloading from them and reload some high quality ammo (Speer Gold Dot 185 HP with VV N 320) and shoot their 9MM almost daily. If you're questioning their 9MM quality, don't. GREAT STUFF. If your looking for ANY reloading gear, there is no other place to go or trust. I've only ever dealt with John, but hear great things about his son Brad. All around great folks.
    Too many to count, all about GLOCK and Savage Long Range. Questions?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast