Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TNW Aero Survival Rifle

there are some shops that have them in in ontario, pricing wasnt released but i think they said 5-600 and only single caliber, the other parts are options.
    but arent for sale yet
    Last edited by ez8; 12-07-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    ----------
    ez8
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ez8 View Post
    there are some shops that have them in in ontario, pricing wasnt released but i think they said 5-600 and only single caliber, the other parts are options.
    Shops that have them....as in "in stock"? I doubt that very much...they were only released to the US very recently.

Not discounting it 100%.....but I have my strong reservations to believe they are here...or even that there are shops already quoting pricing.

just double checked it..
    they are in stock but not for sale yet.
    and the post that was made on the price is now removed, also they dont mention the calibers anymore and it also says no scope.
    regardless, they are in canada and all online pricing i googled last week said 5-600 range as well and comes in green, pink and black and uses glock mags.
    there is a youtube video of a demo how they swap between 9mm,.40 and .45 and how easy it is.
    ----------
    ez8
    ----------

Stop teasing me.... I want one...now!!!! Please point me to a shop that has one so i can reserve it!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Is there even a FRT for them yet...
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

TNW Aero Survival Rifle

.45ACP. I will be all over this thing...

Quote Originally Posted by ez8 View Post
    just double checked it..
    they are in stock but not for sale yet.
    and the post that was made on the price is now removed, also they dont mention the calibers anymore and it also says no scope.
    regardless, they are in canada and all online pricing i googled last week said 5-600 range as well and comes in green, pink and black and uses glock mags.
    there is a youtube video of a demo how they swap between 9mm,.40 and .45 and how easy it is.
    I still doubt it. $575 is the cost in the US, so If we are getting the same cost....first time in history. FRT#?

I'll believe it when one of our importers has a posting regarding clasification trials and rules, if it was in house and ready for sale there would be floods on CGN about it. They are probably jumping the gun to get interest up and orders booked while they wait for the FRT and shipping. Nothing new to that process with new firearms in kanuckistan.

BANNED
    Definitely down for one with full conversion kit. It will play nicely beside the sub-2000 :-)

Very Nice. the change over in calibers is cool.

there are some shops that have them in in ontario
    North Sylva just met with TNW last weekend so I would be surprised if this were the case. As far as I know they are the only Canadian distributor for the ASR.
    - Facta Non Verba -