Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: TNW Aero Survival Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Fish View Post
    North Sylva just met with TNW last weekend so I would be surprised if this were the case. As far as I know they are the only Canadian distributor for the ASR.
    check out gun ranges that have gun shops on site in ontario....its on their facebook page.
    ide post it but its the company forum.
    i sent backwood a pm with the shop..but again, this was just a facebook post, and they have pics of it with other guns on their counter.
    thats all i know and when i saw them post non-r 9mm at that price i started looking into it because this would be awesome to take out when @ the cottage.
    ----------
    ez8
    ----------

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Lanz & silvedale. Looks like it's from a table at the NS show, not in their shop...
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dmitri's Avatar
    Looks very interesting, does the package include one caliber ?? Or 3

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    500-600 and cheap mags ill be interested
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

I spoke to Shannon regarding wether the ASR is left or right side charging. She said that while they are only offering the right handed version at the moment, they do have plans to offer both.
    - Facta Non Verba -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    so does that mean left or right side? because right handed to me means left side charging
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

so does that mean left or right side? because right handed to me means left side charging
    Sorry, my bad, I was in a bit of a rush when I wrote that. For now, the ASR is only available with the charging handle on the operators right hand side like a Ruger 10 22; not the most ergonomic for us right handed shooters which is why I am hoping they will be releasing them as an ambidextrous setup.
    - Facta Non Verba -

This thread is far too quiet... We need more talk concerning this rifle. I'm very excited about the idea of owning one of these.

I agree, it would be nice to get some updates from North Sylva regarding how the expo went. I messaged Shannon from TNW a while back regarding quad rails for the ASR and she said they have received a lot of feedback requesting this. Apparently they are going to look into redesigning the ASR to include a longer forward rail that can be used with iron sights or they will develop an aftermarket rail that can be purchased separately; time will tell I guess. I am hoping that one of the U.S. guys will post a review on youtube soon. We need more pictures and details on this thing.
    - Facta Non Verba -

it seems noth sylva aint on here alot he sure dont seem to post alot anyways
    RIP LGR