Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 .22LR Conversion kit. SALE SPECIAL

Mr Wolverine any news on the possibility of the manufacturer making a version of this that will work with the CSA .223 rifles with magazine adapter to use cmmq or other equivalent .22 ar magazines? Shouldnt require much work to change the design.

Quote Originally Posted by 2CentTactical View Post
    Mr Wolverine any news on the possibility of the manufacturer making a version of this that will work with the CSA .223 rifles with magazine adapter to use cmmq or other equivalent .22 ar magazines? Shouldnt require much work to change the design.
    That will all depend on how this first batch sell and customer reviews, I can make no promises just yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Are the mags a standard 858 size or are they thin like a standard .22 magazine?
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Do not expect good results with crappy ammo! I highly recommend high velocity, copper wash rounds, it is still cheap shooting. Keep her well lubed as well.
    Sorry I should have been more specific. The cheap stuff I was referring to is high velocity copper washed bulk packs made by Federal and Winchester. For me that is the cheap stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by homer76 View Post
    Sorry I should have been more specific. The cheap stuff I was referring to is high velocity copper washed bulk packs made by Federal and Winchester. For me that is the cheap stuff.
    That should work well, I used the Federal as it was in stock and it worked well.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    Are the mags a standard 858 size or are they thin like a standard .22 magazine?
    They are as thick as astandard mag with a filler that reduces them to work with the .22LR rd.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    They are as thick as astandard mag with a filler that reduces them to work with the .22LR rd.
    Thanks and I will be ordering in the morning. I can just see the swat team coming down on me, because someone phones in to report a guy with an AK47 shooting gophers in the field.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

I love my non restricted CZ-858 in 7.62x39......but I won't be selling my Ruger SR-22 anytime soon, to get a $400+ franknCZtein conversion kit....lol

That will all depend on how this first batch sell and customer reviews, I can make no promises just yet.
    Great let me know if making a preoder will help it along.

Quote Originally Posted by 2CentTactical View Post
    Great let me know if making a preoder will help it along.
    No pre-orders, it simply creates to much work at this end. So far the responce to the conversion kits has only been "luke warm" future orders will depend on customer feed back and continued intrest.