$vboptions[bbtitle]

Thread: New CZ SP-01 Canadian Shadow Now With Competition Hammer and Tactical Sport in stock

New CZ SP-01 Canadian Shadow Now With Competition Hammer and Tactical Sport in stock

Hi everyone,

We just received a new shipment of CZ firearms and we are very happy to say that after months of waiting, we finally have more CZ Tactical Sport in stock. We have them available in both 9mm and 40SW. They come with wood grips, a magwell, three magazines, spare shock buffers, three spare slide-stop, a spare extractor and some cleaning accessories.

The CZ Tactical Sport in 9mm are 1136.99$ and the ones in 40SW are 1147.99$

In that same shipment, we also received more CZ SP-01 Canadian Shadow and they now come with the competition hammer installed and all the other goodies for the same great price of 1116.99$!!! For those who don't remember, the Canadian Shadow comes with red aluminum grips, stainless steel guide rod with shock buffers, lighter recoil spring and main spring, 1mm fiber optic front sight, three magazines with red aluminum basepads, spare springs and shock buffers, some cleaning accessories and gun oil.

**Competition hammer not shown in the picture but does come with it and already installed**

Price: 1116.99$

If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM
    Last edited by CRAFM; 11-09-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com

My local dealer just ordered the CZ SP-01 Canadian Shadow in Black from CRAFM, I picked it up from the dealer on Thursday.

Much to my disappointment it did NOT come with a competition hammer or the red aluminum base pads.

-MegaByte

Quote Originally Posted by MegaByte View Post
    My local dealer just ordered the CZ SP-01 Canadian Shadow in Black from CRAFM, I picked it up from the dealer on Thursday.

Much to my disappointment it did NOT come with a competition hammer or the red aluminum base pads.

-MegaByte
    Congratulations on your new acquisition! As for the competition hammer, the first shipment of Canadian Shadow that we received did not come with the competition hammer but the second shipment did. Please just have your local dealer email us and we will sort things out with them. Sorry for the inconvenient.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com

Thank you for help in sorting this out, much appreciated.

I do love this new gun.

-MegaByte

Quote Originally Posted by CRAFM View Post
    Congratulations on your new acquisition! As for the competition hammer, the first shipment of Canadian Shadow that we received did not come with the competition hammer but the second shipment did. Please just have your local dealer email us and we will sort things out with them. Sorry for the inconvenient.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM