The PMAG monopoly in Canada......ends today....

Dlask Arms Corp

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
We are bringing in the MSAR polymer waffle mag. Its clear so you can see all your rounds. Its tough and made out of the same materials as the Steyr AUG mags. While we are testing this mag against the PMAG in our shop, we believe it will beat the PMAG and rival Lancer mags which are rated as the toughest AR mags. And it fits all AR-15s. Pricing will be similar to the PMAG but we will be having an introductory special price when they arrive in about a week. The pic is amber translucent but they also come in black translucent. Enjoy the wait :p

msarmags.jpg

Under $20? If they're as durable as described, that'll be a real game changer here. I'm holding out for the black translucent.

We would like to have an idea of how many Amber and how many Black translucent mags to bring in. Not the amount...the ratio. Please post whether you want black or amber. They are both translucent and you can see rounds.....even if there are only 5.

Black would be interesting. However, I am afraid that if I have a translucent mag at the range everyone will laugh at me because of it's small ammo capacity. But I guess other guys will understand, it's cold up here in Canada. Maybe I can print off some pictures of bullets and use them to stuff the mag so ladies think I'm a big deal ;)

For equivalent price to a PMAG, I would probably spring for maybe 4. The amber doesn't really color coordinate with my gun or my bag.

Back
Top Bottom