TNW m37

gutinater

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 99.5%
203   1   0
Why on the TNW website does its say that the semi auto m37's are sold out for US costomers and only available in Canada through the distributer North Sylva? As far as I know the only TNW .30 brownings that have been sold in Canada were m1919's and not m37's so is this a future product you guys are going to be bringing in? Has the US laxed their rules regarding the export of so called "machine gun" parts to Canada? (it appears some things have changed for the better since they are now allowing Wolverine supplies to import Barrett .50 BMG rifles.)

http://ww w.tnwfirearms.com/
http://ww w.tnwfirearms.com/guns_m37.shtml

Last edited:
Yes. A limited amount of these will be for sale in Canada.

These should be in stores February-March 2013.

Start saving!

How do I get on a pre-order list? I know you don't sell direct to customers so who will I have to go to and get one?

Someone take my money! :p

Seriously want, will have.... need on pre-order list, any store that will have one please feel free to contact.

tumblr_mbysff3sTK1r2pm7no3_400.jpg

Well in the states the gun costs 2700 and 500 for a tripod... so thats 3200 and with Canada pricing Im betting 4000 ish

loki_81
How do I get on a pre-order list? I know you don't sell direct to customers so who will I have to go to and get one?

Someone take my money!

Seriously want, will have.... need on pre-order list, any store that will have one please feel free to contact.

X 2 please!

Is it blasphemous to wish these were 7.62x51? I'm ASSUMING they are .30-06?

Very cool... I'd have to sell a few others, but it would be the COOLEST gun on the block. ;)

We are anticipating in bringing some of these in from North Silva. Final price hasn't been confirmed but expect somewhere in the low $5000 range. Comes with tripod and pintle. Phil.

We are anticipating in bringing some of these in from North Silva. Final price hasn't been confirmed but expect somewhere in the low $5000 range. Comes with tripod and pintle. Phil.

Put my name down for one!!! Please reply back let me know if i am high enough on the list to get one!

Back
Top Bottom