Aimpoint shipment

How many of the H-1's are you getting? I'm in on the preorder for the DDMK18 and was planning on picking one up. Curious if I should do this now, or wait till December. BTW, how's it looking for the DD shipment?

How many of the H-1's are you getting? I'm in on the preorder for the DDMK18 and was planning on picking one up. Curious if I should do this now, or wait till December. BTW, how's it looking for the DD shipment?

+1

Also, any package deals if we pre-order an aim point with a DD rifle?

Also, any plans on bringing in any Troy Micro Sights?

We have a few H1's in stock, but I'd suggest getting them when you can.

We have DDM4 V5 packages in stock but still waiting on export approval on the MK18's

Very soon, I was following up with Aimpoint today on the status of our order, I will update as soon as I get feedback from them

I see what you mean. There is a way around it, try this: go to the search function and put in "aimpoint h1" from there you can put one in your basket.

Last edited:
The selection is unavailable as we are out of stock on the H-1 and do not have a confirmed delivery date.

As I mentioned earlier we are talking to aimpoint and should have an update tomorrow

No more DD products going forward as posted late last night. We will be bringing other product to fill that void.

Our next aimponit shipment is expected with in about a month, Aimpoint is a little back ordered due to recent demands they told me today.

It includes T-1's in 2 and 4 MOA, H-1's in 2 and 4 MOA as well as patrol rifle optics

Back
Top Bottom