Thread: My great experience with Allied Arms

My great experience with Allied Arms

As mentioned in another thread, I recently purchased a Ruger 10/22 from Allied Arms. I received the gun today, and I wanted to describe the great experience I had with the company.

Shipping was lightning fast. I ordered the gun at noon last Tuesday and said that I was hoping to have it by the weekend. By 4:30pm that day I had a shipping confirmation from Canada Post. Sean had initially told me that the gun should arrive before the weekend, but the shipping confirmation listed the date as the 13th of November (this past Tuesday). The expected delivery date was, of course, nothing to do with Allied Arms, so I didn't bring it up with the company. I was very surprised when I received an e-mail from Sean apologizing for the fact that the gun was not going to arrive by last Friday. He told me that he had called Canada Post to find out the reasons for the delay, and that he would monitor the progress of the shipping.

It turns out the gun was a day late getting to me, and when I asked Sean if he could apply for the refund on my behalf (expedited parcels are guaranteed), he was more than willing.

Needless to say, my experience with Allied was terrific. Sean was polite and professional on the phone, was very responsive to e-mails, and showed genuine concern for my interests as a consumer. I would not hesitate to order from them again in the future.
    Last edited by alliedarms.ca; 11-16-2012 at 02:17 PM.

I would have to agree with you. I have purchased guns, stocks, scopes, ammo and various other items from Allied Arms and the service has always been fast and professional. I have dealt with Sean personally and have a great appreciation for someone who is actually concerned that the customer is happy. I had purchased a green laser that had a factory defect and Sean exchanged it no questions asked. I refer people to Allied Arms all the time, and will I continue to use them as a supplier.

Yet another voice of contentment for Allied Arms. Sean was very professional and customer friendly in his approach with me. I originally phoned him because I had some questions about the Marauder kit. He answered these questions clearly and put my mind at ease. He also expedited the delivery of the kit and contacted Canada Post when their delievery system was less than advertised. It is a bit surprising in this day and age to find a business that actually does what it says it is going to do. I highly recommend Allied Arms to anyone thinking of purchasing their products.

I agree with the previous posters, Sean is always very courteous and knowledgeable on the phone about the products, my shipment arrived on time and packed securely. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.