Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: le baron's in mississauga

BANNED
    Bought 3 rifles from Le Baron, two mosin and one SKS, had a different salesperson behind the counter each time. 2/3 were fine and helpful, but that one was a real ###### The SKS itself was great, a solid laminate in good condition, which I recently sold on EE

I don't like going to LeBaron's in Mississauga because the staff at the front (ammo counter) are clueless, don't know what they have, and the large guy (if you've been there you know who I'm talking about), has this attitude like I'm wasting his time, every time. Everyone who works there seems like they'd rather be somewhere else. I've only been to the Markham store once, they were much nicer to deal with and were happy to help but I don't get out there enough to really say how the experience is time after time.

lebaron knows me by name and reaches behind the cash and puts my usual on the counter. then takes my pal.

hopnetly cant complain about them 1 bit, they even ordered in everything i wanted from another location when they had a same a few months back that specifically said in stock items only...and got me them within 24hrs.
    ----------
    ez8
    ----------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345