Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Norinco light strike vehicle (ETA?)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jabberwock View Post
    oops, what i meant was that thought that one could buy one for 250k RMB, which i guess is the basic model, is the 800k RMB to buy and ship, or with everything on, show in the article linked?
    800,000 RMB is for the civilian version which any rich civilian in China can buy at a stealership. 400,000 RMB is the price for the military version which I assume you can't just go and buy one as a lowly civilian.

Quote Originally Posted by Prayerst6 View Post
    lmao good post. man norc will copy anything!
    Funny thing is Norincos version will probably be better than the abortion GM has converted the Hummer into. And this is coming from a GM guy.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum ...

BANNED
    I'll buy one and name it Wendy, it is one big hoss.

Wow racism

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    Typical term used by norinco haters, just because its a copy i guess its fake. I guess kimbers, sigs, smiths ect are all fake 1911's and lmt,bushmaster,rra and nea ar15's also are "fakes"
    Agreed, and I own the " real " versions. Norc stuff is lacking some fit and Finish, maybe some metalerical problems, but hey, name any SI military stuff that is good - remember lowest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster View Post
    I think I'll stick with my Jeep. Jeeps were good enough to kick everyones ass in WW2. I think they are up to the task again. What kind of rice does the knock off humvee run on, uncle bens or minute rice.
    Right ... and Mustangs kicked ass in the air. Gonna tell our government to buy a bunch of Mustangs to replace the Hornets?
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

you do know that over 41% of the new jeep parts are now madein china right?
    now that Fiat is a controling partner.
    we allowed china too get as big as it is by being gready so now we will have to deal with it.

I'd take one, phoney or not!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Right ... and Mustangs kicked ass in the air. Gonna tell our government to buy a bunch of Mustangs to replace the Hornets?
    For what our air force does (usually ground support) a bunch of Mustangs would be just fine...
    #torontoexit

no such thing as a fake or a phoney when it comes to hardware. that kind of notion only applies to things with more of a sentimental or artistic value. An example being movies and paintings, i dont buy bootleg DVDs and Blurays because there's a sentimental value to owning a legitimate copy of the movies i love. However for something like guns and cars, the manufacturer has no bearing on my love of the object. Such things are only loved for as they function, thus it does not matter who built it and where. I do not love SKSs, i love "my" SKS, i do not love cars, i love my car.
    Only men of good will are capable of committing the most grievous of sins.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast