Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back from SHOT 2013

Back from SHOT 2013

Well we're back from the Shot Show. We can say that it is pretty much what we expected given the recent occurrences in the US. We can some it up with; NO product in stock, NO deliveries, NO deals and little in the way of new product.

So manufacturers have stopped taking orders for the 2013 year while others are quoting 2016 as delivery dates on new orders. Thankfully we have orders in place with our current list of suppliers and will have product coming in throughout the year.

Some items are harder to find than others such as AR magazines and AR lowers. As mentioned we have orders in and will be getting product throughout the year. However we will not be taking advanced orders on these items as we are not sure what pricing will be when they arrive. Just keep checking the website for updates. As soon as product arrives it will be on the site to order.

It was not all doom and gloom however. We were successful in picking up some new lines, being able to go direct with some manufacturers and have some new products to offer. Keep an eye on the site for updates as we dig out from the Show.

As mentioned we are back and are inundated with hundreds of orders and thousands of emails. We will be processing the orders as they where placed and responding to emails throughout the week.
    In an effort to expedite order processing and responding to customer emails we will not be answering the phones. Thank you for your patience

Stay tuned!
    Tom

Hey Tom and/or fellow Questar employees, what can you tell us of the situation with Noveske firearms? Their fearless leader has passed away and am I safe to assume their operations are still green lights?
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

What I really mean to say is, will the passing of Noveske's founder create any problems for Questar's future orders?
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Thanks for the info
    GO NAVY!

2016? Yikes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mr00jimbo's Avatar
    Wow...2016!
    What's going on with Sigs? Are they one of those companies who is woefully behind in supply right now?

Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    Hey Tom and/or fellow Questar employees, what can you tell us of the situation with Noveske firearms? Their fearless leader has passed away and am I safe to assume their operations are still green lights?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vmD8eyy_lZo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Are you saying NO "special advance orders" for the time being, just "In Stock" items can be purchased? Is this just on the AR stuff or is Sig Sauer effected?

THAT BITES! But on the bright side, i`m glad i ordered a Colt LE6920 from you January . Thanks for the great service!!!. i think this might be the last US rifle i buy for a while. Talk about scarce.
    Last edited by Trotter; 01-29-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    Support Our Troops

The Price for Freedom is not free.

BANNED
    A clarification on no longer accepting 'Advanced Orders'.

No longer after Jan. 20th? Or will you cancel orders you have in your system and/or not processed yet?

Thanks?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast