Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: M84 Skorpions back in stock!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Getting many in? Estimated prices?
    We should have enough wood grips to cover those that are interested. Price should be at or around $30.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We should have enough wood grips to cover those that are interested. Price should be at or around $30.
    AWESOME!

I sure could use an extra firing pin, guide rod springs and even an upper as a spare.... If the option ever arises to import even partial parts kits, PLEASE DO!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Why do you need these spare parts so bad??
    You already blow thru 10's of thousands of rounds?
    Im sure TI will bring in parts if they can
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Keyword is IF. For foreign guns, I like to have some spare parts, just in case. You never know.

I found a BRS99 parts kit last year,you never know it's a keeper.

Yeah I had sold my BRS99 with 2 barrels (both restricted) and an entire parts kit including optional foregrip for a steal as I needed the money... but having the parts kit on a then somewhat rare item made me feel much better. It's not like I'm looking for SKS or TT33 part kits.

I am sure this has been covered but I am wondering if we'll ever see more .380 skorpions?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    keyword is if. For foreign guns, i like to have some spare parts, just in case. You never know.
    x2!
    I have always thought the same. I would use my truck as the perfect example....... I built a pretty insane custom lifted truck recently with all the bells and whistles, HP big block, etc. I have been simultaniously building up a spare parts inventory for this truck, as many of parts are aftermarket, HP, etc, so in a similar way to imported firearms what happens when something breaks? And something WILL break eventually. With all due respect, it doesn't do a lick of good to hear someone will take care of you when the need arises, and it WILL arise eventually, when they themselves have no game plan to source the parts or no inventory at all. It's bad enough when expensive toys that you worked your butt off for go down, then time in the shop ( or heaven forbid the wait time of a gunsmith ), the added wait trying to get foreign parts after you need them is really a poor plan for those of us who consider spare parts just part of regular maintenance.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Keyword is IF. For foreign guns, I like to have some spare parts, just in case. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    x2!
    I have always thought the same. I would use my truck as the perfect example....... I built a pretty insane custom lifted truck recently with all the bells and whistles, HP big block, etc. I have been simultaniously building up a spare parts inventory for this truck, as many of parts are aftermarket, HP, etc, so in a similar way to imported firearms what happens when something breaks? And something WILL break eventually. With all due respect, it doesn't do a lick of good to hear someone will take care of you when the need arises, and it WILL arise eventually, when they themselves have no game plan to source the parts or no inventory at all. It's bad enough when expensive toys that you worked your butt off for go down, then time in the shop ( or heaven forbid the wait time of a gunsmith ), the added wait trying to get foreign parts after you need them is really a poor plan for those of us who consider spare parts just part of regular maintenance.
    We have spare parts on hand in case of breakages. The Skorpion is a common firearm outside of Canada and sourcing spare parts for warranty work is not not difficult. That being said there are plenty of spart parts companies in the USA that ship non-major components to Canada, you should be able to find something that fills your needs.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

But you guys are so great, I would like to give you the business first