Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ppsh-41 sa

Seen like that, you're right guys. It would be great if only the system auto in semi-auto was change without change others parts of the gun. We could have a TRUE WW2 PPSh-41 in restrict version.....A dream for me....
    Membre NFA and Tous Contre UN Registre Québécois

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cote_b's Avatar
    I too am a purist, which is why I won't buy a Suomi with an NR barrel. Looks terrible in my opinion. I'd be interested in a PPSH provided it had the correct barrel length and both drum and stick mags were avilable for it.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Yea, they should have brought in some of the Suomi's with the restricted/proper length barrel.

I'm no fan of the NR barrel, but I understand the canadian sales logic for a very reasonably priced 9mm NR carbine.

What they did with the Kriss Vector was very smart, and some people have even bought both versions.

Good job on bringing this stuff in, and I'll probably pick up a Suomi next year just to try it out, all the best.

I'd be in for sure

Wolverine said to expect these this year. I'm also very interested depending on price

the buyer at my local shop says they are on the way!, i didnt ask about the barrel lenth tho....i really dont care, just told him i want one!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaverBoomStix View Post
    Yea, they should have brought in some of the Suomi's with the restricted/proper length barrel.

I'm no fan of the NR barrel, but I understand the canadian sales logic for a very reasonably priced 9mm NR carbine.

What they did with the Kriss Vector was very smart, and some people have even bought both versions.

Good job on bringing this stuff in, and I'll probably pick up a Suomi next year just to try it out, all the best.
    Actually in this case it has nothing to do with our laws and everything to do with the US laws on Short Barreled Rifles.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    I'd definitely grab one if its non restricted. Restricted firearms are useless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWharGoul View Post
    They will most likely make them available. I'm a purist though so the 18.5" barrel doesn't interest me at all. If they can get an FRT for a restricted variant based on barrel length then I would be all in plus a case of 7.62x25.
    Just get a resticted length barrel made for it no big deal Dlask Arms makes barrels simple as a phone call

the barrel is super easy to change.. flick a switch twist then pull it out

I also just picked up a drum and extra stick mag for the suomi they have arrived...

CGN Regular
    I noticed that Wolverine has a thread about this.

Does North Sylva have a ballpark on when these PPSH-41s are going to be available? I'm looking for a NR version.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast