Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 mags and couplers

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue9517 View Post
    I think you're overreacting a bit aren't you? Instead of flipping it from one axis its the other axis isn't it?
    The new design may even be a faster flip than the original.
    I literally just woke up so my head may be backwards still, but I don't think it needs a do not buy warning....
    "Overreacting" is a kind way to put it...
    The design actually makes mag changes a bit easier when using my T97. I know b/c I've used this set-up many times.
    A "do not buy" warning is crossing-the-line IMO. It's a matter of preference, not "design flaw".
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    "Overreacting" is a kind way to put it...
    The design actually makes mag changes a bit easier when using my T97. I know b/c I've used this set-up many times.
    A "do not buy" warning is crossing-the-line IMO. It's a matter of preference, not "design flaw".
    You are confuse this thread with another.
    Also, on both threads I have revised my posts from "do not buy" to "I will NOT recommend it!"
    And yes, it might not be a "design flaw" for the general public, but it is a "design flaw" in my humble opinion.

Thank you for constructive criticism .
    *English as a second language, viewer "patience" is advised!

Quote Originally Posted by A.R.X-D View Post
    You are confuse this thread with another.
    Also, on both threads I have revised my posts from "do not buy" to "I will NOT recommend it!"
    And yes, it might not be a "design flaw" for the general public, but it is a "design flaw" in my humble opinion.

Thank you for constructive criticism .
    Fair enough...personal preference is legitimate commentary.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

I got 10 mags for $229.00 on sale at Canadaammo a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    They have it for sale now on Canadaammo for $24 each I think.
    The metal couplers are $10 each.

I wonder what is the difference between these lar15 and the other grey ones...
    Why are these so slainted?..

I hate to quibble but you sound like you are complaining too!

Quote Originally Posted by Firesout View Post
    I'm just baffled lately. Seems a lot of ppl just aren't happy unless there nagging about something. I thought I was going to escape that crowd when I joined the sport 10 years ago. You'd think the ppl of this sport would forget about complaining and just enjoy the right to own and operate cool toys and accessories and leave the complaining for soccer lol. It saddens me to know that after firing off rounds and releasing from the everyday grind, ppl still aren't happy and appreciative of what they have and how much they have doing it.

If I were bringing in the mags I'd simply reply " yes that is different angle, would you like your liberal 5 rounders back instead?" Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AWOL View Post
    Here are different configurations both with angled mags and the straight ones. For the angled mags, you flip the coupler around and install backwards. They do tend to slip apart depending on the type of coupler. I solved this issue using 3" electronic shrink tube...
    where do you find this tubing?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    The new LAR's require a different less angled coupler.

They're designed to resemble a 30 rounder. The grey ones look like this when coupled:

Left: 30/5 Right 2 10's
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

Anyone ever order from magwedge.com? Seems the stores that have them want double and all others are sold out. I bought a few atr but would like to get some couplers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kjparks View Post
    Anyone ever order from magwedge.com? Seems the stores that have them want double and all others are sold out. I bought a few atr but would like to get some couplers as well.
    I recently ordered some couplers from Mag Wedge and had no issues. Received my order in about 10 days.

Hi guys,,do these wedge's work with the Beuwolf mags?

Also where is the cheapest place to order,,,think they are like 8 bucks from Canada ammo but 25 bucks shipping,,,,,yikes!!!