Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TNW M-37 Semi Auto (Unrestricted) 30-06 ,Update Price now Lowered $5299

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Oh man 5440,

You lucky bastard, if im ever coming out west man yoj GOT TO LET ME TRY THIS OUT!!!
    Cuz we are friends right, ;-)
    Absolutely. My brother and I are going to sell our kidneys to buy ammo! I would prostitute myself, but my gear only performs for hotties, and my wife has spoken for it. We want to build an appropriate vehicle to mount this on. Finders fee for anyone who directs us to a nice Ferret with working turret. Seriously.

Ps. By the way Bfiles, I joined the vz58 7.5" club.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Bring in a "Ma Deuce" and you can consider it as sold.

Oh how I wish I had 5k sitting around!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMamba View Post

X2, please.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

#2 Spot thank you very much!!!! Can't wait to get my fondle my new toy. I as well would be interested in Accessories as well. Spade grips, Belts, links, Bulk ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    Phil - a few things to ask the distributor:

- Is the T&E included? Looks like it IS from some pics I've seen, but want to make sure before I buy one on eBay.
    - .308 conversions - I know the parts exist, but if we could source them from someone up here that would be a lot easier!
    - whatever other details you can find out! Thanks Phil!
    The gun comes with tripod, pintle mount and 400 metal links. There was no .308 conversion parts available through the distributor. The tripod is a repro. Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMamba View Post
    We are working on the M2 50 BMG also from TNW. Should price out in the mid $7000 range. I will start a new thread when I know more. Start saving for the gun that is expected some time next year. Also we are finally starting to see some 50 BMG ammo. This week we should have PMC 750 grn FMJ for $49/ box of 10. We are also working on Hornady ammo and bullets (A Max). Phil.

Looks like I snagged the last spot the other day. Thanks! Can't wait to get behind this puppy, and now you're talking about Browning .50. Oh boy, I'm going to have to get my wife something BIG this Christmas....
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavour the protected shall never know". L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I am jealous...... that'd be some high speed s**t mounted on the back of that Ferret, 5440 is looking for. Maybe an ILTIS, they are a little more common I would think? Let's all pool our cash together, get the rig up and running and as part of the deal we get one weekend a month per year out of it, gas and ammo on the next user???.... No..... I understand I'd have a hard time sharing too! Nice buy gentleman this is truly a rare once in a lifetime opportunity. You will be the most popular folks at the range that's for sure! I'm going to have to sculk around Calgary for a guy with a 30.cal bi pod mounted rifle next time I'm in the neighbourhood in the hopes he's feeling charitable and hope that he has a penchant for sharing! If your serious about the Ferret I'd start here. http://www.milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=1 . I know of a guy in Indianapolis, Indiana that may have one, he has a absolutely stunning collection of militaria that is un-rivalled to any other collection I've even heard of (Apollo space capsules, anti aircraft guns, jets, every concievable tank/half-track etc), but chances he will let anything go is slim to nil, he's that kind of guy. He bought 50 military issue Harley Davidsons with the side cars on em @ auction, off the Canadian Government one time....yes 50, he bought the whole offering. A couple years later the government figured out for one reason or another that they shouldn't have sold them, they asked him to sell them back @ a exorbinant premium and he told them get stuffed. They even tried tried suing him... no dice Charlie! So chances are low he would sell but he'd know where to find one that's for sure or that website is probably a good place to start too. If you want to check out the guy I'm refering to look into the Ropkey Armor Museum in Crawfordsville Indiana and give him a call. I believe his name is Rocky but's it's been a while so I am unsure, he was a friend of my father.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    ERMERGERD MeRH DEUCE!!!
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast