Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TNW M-37 Semi Auto (Unrestricted) 30-06 ,Update Price now Lowered $5299

Given NS has now stated in regards to the M2HB's:

"This one is a little more complicated. All receiver pieces will need to be replaced now. I can't comment, as lawyers are getting involved in this issue now. It will come. When, I don't know. "

What are your plans for those of us with substantial deposits? Keep waiting, cancel pre-orders, or something else?
    Sweet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwc View Post

"This one is a little more complicated. All receiver pieces will need to be replaced now. I can't comment, as lawyers are getting involved in this issue now. It will come. When, I don't know. "

What are your plans for those of us with substantial deposits? Keep waiting, cancel pre-orders, or something else?
    It's what everyone suspected. Deemed prohibited converted auto based on the stupid fact all 5 parts that constitute the receiver aren't brand new and are from de milled full auto guns. So if they have to make all new receivers that means cost is gonna go up from the original projected price.

Quote Originally Posted by jwc View Post

Until North Sylva advises they are not coming our order will be in place. When this gun first came to light we knew there would be problems but we are not afraid to wait for the outcome. Phil.

are you offering deposits back to the people not willing to wait any longer? its late by about a year now.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    are you offering deposits back to the people not willing to wait any longer? its late by about a year now.
    If anyone wants to contact us personaly (phone or email) about these back orders we will refund deposits (and have done so on a couple already) if required. I just came back from a dealer show at North Sylva and was informed the guns are there and just waiting for the govt to issue an FRT. This process is taking a long time and they cannot give a definate time frame. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    If anyone wants to contact us personaly (phone or email) about these back orders we will refund deposits (and have done so on a couple already) if required. I just came back from a dealer show at North Sylva and was informed the guns are there and just waiting for the govt to issue an FRT. This process is taking a long time and they cannot give a definate time frame. Phil.
    thanks Phil. im still going to wait for it to come in at this point. cheers
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    But isn't that the point . The RCMP will not issue a FRT because they say they are converted auto ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    But isn't that the point . The RCMP will not issue a FRT because they say they are converted auto ?
    No dude, they need all new manufactured receivers instead of just the right side plate replaced on a de-militarized firearm. It's our stupid BS laws.

If they build all new receivers they " should " be acceptable by requirements but its in the hands of the firearms lab and who knows what they will pull.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    No dude, they need all new manufactured receivers instead of just the right side plate replaced on a de-militarized firearm. It's our stupid BS laws.

If they build all new receivers they " should " be acceptable by requirements but its in the hands of the firearms lab and who knows what they will pull.
    Ya I know thats what I said . The M37's that are waiting for an FRT will not get an FRT because they are converted autos . Now if NS ships them back to TNW & they build new recivers from scratch then they may get an FRT . Same deal is happening with new imports of CZ 858's they are now C/A Prohibited. The 858's already in Canada are fine but no more . Same as the TNW 1919A4's in Canada are fine but no more unless all new receiver. Glad I already have mine
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed this isn't just a RCMP hidden agenda to not allow anymore " more than 5 rounds " belt feds into the country. That would suck big time for everyone all around.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast