Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: TNW M-37 Semi Auto (Unrestricted) 30-06 ,Update Price now Lowered $5299

TNW M-37 Semi Auto (Unrestricted) 30-06 ,Update Price now Lowered $5299

We are taking pre orders with deposits ($400). There are a limited number of these guns coming into Canada and we have tied up a small lot. The guns are expected in early spring of 2013. Deposits will be refunded if the guns do not arrive. These guns are only available in 30-06 and come with 200 metal links. The guns also have reproduction tripod and pintle mounts.
    Several people have already contacted me about this gun however if you don't have a deposit you likely won't get one due to the low availability. Half the guns coming in are already reserved with deposits.
    The M37 is a highly modified and improved version of the Browning 1919. There are parts still readily available for the M37 however the 1919 parts are getting tougher to come by. Call and reserve your chance to own one of these incredible guns. Phil.
    Last edited by P of PDent; 11-23-2012 at 04:48 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    pm sent.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

To remain competitive and fair we have lowered our retail price to $5299. Anyone already having purchased an M37 with a deposit will have their invoice corrected. At this point we have secured 2 more guns (we were sold out yesterday). After today I will not be in the store (in Las Vegas on business)so your best chance to order one might be email or phone. I will try to monitor CGN while I'm away to assist in purchases if possible. Thanxs for the strong interest in this firearm. Phil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    AWESOME. Just got on the P&D list... Sounds like I'm #7!!!!

Man I'm stupid... what the hell do I need a belt fed tripod mounted MG for? FOR FUN DAMMIT!!!!

Dang - I guess I better buy a 550B conversion kit for 30.06 now.

It appears we are now sold out from our first allotment. We are attempting to secure more. We will take back orders on a call list with no deposit. If we are confirmed more guns then we will call for deposits in the order we receive the request. Thanks again for an excellent respose to this once in a lifetime offer. We are attempting to secure M2 (50 BMG) guns in a similar fashion. They should come in at the $7000 range. We will keep CGN posted. All of the sales were to CGN members. Phil.

Phil - very excited! I can imagine shipping will be a bugger (well, to Calgary maybe not bad!).

Any chance you're getting in accessories? T&E? Spade grips? Belts? Links? BULK AMMO? Need to start sourcing this stuff before everyone is on the bandwagon... haha!

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    Phil - very excited! I can imagine shipping will be a bugger (well, to Calgary maybe not bad!).

Any chance you're getting in accessories? T&E? Spade grips? Belts? Links? BULK AMMO? Need to start sourcing this stuff before everyone is on the bandwagon... haha!
    Shipping no doubt will be fairly expensive. If these come in near Easter we can bring yours down to the Calgary Gun show (I would love to have one there just for the wow factor). No word yet of acces. of bulk ammo but we are working on it. We will meet with distibutor in two weeks and I will report back. Thanks for the order. Phil.

We are now sold out. We are attempting to secure more but it doesn't look like anymore will be available. Phil.

Phil - a few things to ask the distributor:

- Is the T&E included? Looks like it IS from some pics I've seen, but want to make sure before I buy one on eBay.
    - .308 conversions - I know the parts exist, but if we could source them from someone up here that would be a lot easier!
    - whatever other details you can find out! Thanks Phil!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    pm sent.
    Oh man 5440,

You lucky bastard, if im ever coming out west man yoj GOT TO LET ME TRY THIS OUT!!!
    Cuz we are friends right, ;-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast