Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 ... When ?

No PKSK in Canada, EVO E S1 Next???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    I want one of these badly...would pay a bit more for one of these then the price tag of the BRS-99.

Yall know that the CZ 805 is in 5.56 right (and you can change it out to 7.62x39mm)? If CZ is not gonna make a Scorpion that is Canadian legal they are definatley not going to entirely change the 805 to accomodate 308 for us.

I dont know why everyone has a hard on for more super modern 308s, I want an CZ 805 in 556.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaGunslinger View Post
    Yall know that the CZ 805 is in 5.56 right (and you can change it out to 7.62x39mm)? If CZ is not gonna make a Scorpion that is Canadian legal they are definatley not going to entirely change the 805 to accomodate 308 for us.

I dont know why everyone has a hard on for more super modern 308s, I want an CZ 805 in 556.
    I want the 805 in 7.62x39, but I ALSO WANT A SKORP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Uhhhg... I want.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Yeah, I honestly don't understand why we've been out in the cold so long if a US variant is arriving early 2015 with a price tag of $850.

Argh! Yeah put me on the do want list. Also I need a CZ 805 too... I hope someday we hear more than crickets in regards to these two. We can only hope and fight for a day when things like this aren't prohibited by the RCMP because they may be altered to be a full auto. That's still very illegal so we do we have to ban things that could be changed? Heck after looking through a US weapons builder guild forum I can say that it's much easier to build a full auto than a semi auto. Heck my UZI BB gun shows just how simple the system is.
    A fear of weapons from 80's action movies, not logic, created the disaster that is our firearms act.

Its never coming !

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    Yeah, I honestly don't understand why we've been out in the cold so long if a US variant is arriving early 2015 with a price tag of $850.
    Well the US has a whole different way of determining what makes a semi auto and what doesn't compared to Canada. There are a lot of firearms that meet the US criteria of a semi-auto that do not meet the RCMP definition.

Write your MP's and put the pressure on them to put the pressure on the RCMP lab etc. This is the only way we will get things changed.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaGunslinger View Post
    .....I dont know why everyone has a hard on for more super modern 308s, I want an CZ 805 in 556.

Because some of us want to shoot man-guns Seriously though I'd take any .308 (7.62N) over any 5.56 any day of the week.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!