Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 ... When ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pure Energy's Avatar
    Never much cared for the Scorpion, but that looks pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Proutfoo
    having your picture in the paper with a medal around your neck holding a folding stock, pistol-gripped, shotgun with mag extension is a feat in itself

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    I think we'd be better getting a canadian specific version of the Cz 805 Bren in .308

A lot more people willing to drop a few thousand dollars on a non-restricted .308 semi than on a restricted 9mm

what he said. especially an modern mil spec NR 308, watch those restricted 308 AR sales drop like a fat man in free fall.
    Get some!!! ^^

BANNED
    I assume the odds of a NR CZ 805 are high, but what are the odds of a NR scorpion?

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaGunslinger View Post
    I dont know why everyone has a hard on for more super modern 308s
    This. With the last of the norc 308 holding at $450 and no more on the way, what the hell do people plan to shoot through the thing?
    CTSC
    PEIRA
    IPSCNB

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkachu View Post
    This. With the last of the norc 308 holding at $450 and no more on the way, what the hell do people plan to shoot through the thing?
    I agree. If I'm going to drop big money on a toy I'm damn well going to make sure to get lots of use out of it. I have no interest in paying $1/round for any kind of ammunition I'm going to shoot in volume. 9mm is a far more attractive round from a financial point of view. Especially, for a range queen.

I agree with first page poster, the Evo is on my need list as well. Not even close to want. I would pay more than $1500 (sadly). And I also agree with above post. 9mm is a lot of fun for the money at the range.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    I assume the odds of a NR CZ 805 are high, but what are the odds of a NR scorpion?
    The odds are pretty much nill for the skorpion right now. May change but doesn't look good for now
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Out of curiosity I emailed CZ in Czechoslovakia about their plans regarding Canada. Here is the response translated to English. When it says restricted I assume they mean prohibited as I'm sure many of us would be happy to have a restricted one with the normal shorter barrel.

"
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. I would like to inform you, that according to Canadian law was the current model CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 considered as a restricted gun.

We tried to register our CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 for Canadian market in previous year and our request was declined by Canadian Authorities. Our partner, who is helping us to register this gun for Canadian Market, is the company Wolverine.

If we speak about Canada market and his potential I would like to make you sure, that for us this market is very important and we would like to support and satisfied our fans and customers!

We would like to register CZ Scorpion EVO in 2015 again both semiautomatic and pistol version.

We expect the result during 2015.

Thank you for your loyalty to our brand and I wish you a lot of successes with CZ guns. Hopefully soon also with CZ Scorpion EVO3 S1!

With best regards,

LADISLAV BRITAŇÁK

VICE-CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD

COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR

ČESKÁ ZBROJOVKA A.S.

SVATOPLUKA ČECHA 1283

688 27 UHERSKÝ BROD

CZECH REPUBLIC

E-MAIL: BRITANAK@CZUB.CZ

WWW.CZUB.CZ

Popis: Popis: Logo UBCZ CMYK K

"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    ^^^^^^
    Very good to know but hopefully see these for sale in 2015????

With the way they classify stuff my guess is 2019
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Without post mags these guns are useless.