Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fireball's Avatar
    I'm in, who do I throw money at?
    NFA CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by rocket surgery View Post
    haha no matter what rifle you introduce, a bunch of guys say they'd be totally down if it were in some stupid obscure caliber that the world forgot about

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t_102 View Post
    Chrome barrel it, make it accept AICS mags. Make some 20 Rounds AICS mag. Make lots of money.
    Best idea I've heard yet.

W(hy)tf is everyone talking about a 12g version? This has nothing to do with this thread...
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winnipegger View Post
    W(hy)tf is everyone talking about a 12g version? This has nothing to do with this thread...
    No, but we can express interest. Not sure where the harms is in letting a willing company know that there is a demand for a mag fed non restricted 12ga.

VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

Dear CSA:

There are lots of us trying to jump through hoops and holes to try and get past the mag capacity limit. I can assure you that if your rifle takes a bolt action magazine, namely the AICS 308 mags, you will soon find overwelming sizes of orders for your rifle, along with orders of 20-30 round magazines. It is so simple that I am amazed why no manufacturers are doing this for us yet. Just make it accept AICS mags and you will earn a fortune from the Canadian market.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    No, but we can express interest. Not sure where the harms is in letting a willing company know that there is a demand for a mag fed non restricted 12ga.
    Open your own damn thread then.....

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by t_102 View Post
    Dear CSA:

There are lots of us trying to jump through hoops and holes to try and get past the mag capacity limit. I can assure you that if your rifle takes a bolt action magazine, namely the AICS 308 mags, you will soon find overwelming sizes of orders for your rifle, along with orders of 20-30 round magazines. It is so simple that I am amazed why no manufacturers are doing this for us yet. Just make it accept AICS mags and you will earn a fortune from the Canadian market.
    I agree. If they are building this just for our market this is an opportunity to fully take advantage of our wacky gun laws.

Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    Open your own damn thread then.....
    Exactly all this naus about 5.45 and 12g vz's doesn't belong here and in fact is detrimental to getting the 762 NATO thing off the ground as it does not help show interests when a bunch of guys ask for unreasonable things...
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar