Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

How are things progressing with CSA? I thought the sit down was a week or two ago now... I'm more excited to hear the details on this than I am for xmas holidays ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by SeamusMac View Post
    How are things progressing with CSA? I thought the sit down was a week or two ago now... I'm more excited to hear the details on this than I am for xmas holidays ha ha.
    Me too hahaha
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member

i would definitly buy one. M14 mags would be a plus. Or FN FAL mags.
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

Is it possible, since someone mentioned not wanting to purchase from AIA themselves, to have someone produce "clone" mags for the bolt guns, that we could use in this gun? Like I see some people selling in the EE, they claim to have "AIA style mags" or "Badger style bottom metal" in there rem 700, etc, meaning there ARE companies producing duplicates of the components we know/use (albeit at a lesser cost). (Yes I know the rem700 and bottom metal having nothing to do with the situation, it was just an example. I meant the mags)

Maybe we could have someone make these? Not sure. (Hey Norinco.... how much would it cost to make.... )

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by emilio613 View Post
    Is it possible, since someone mentioned not wanting to purchase from AIA themselves, to have someone produce "clone" mags for the bolt guns, that we could use in this gun? Like I see some people selling in the EE, they claim to have "AIA style mags" or "Badger style bottom metal" in there rem 700, etc, meaning there ARE companies producing duplicates of the components we know/use (albeit at a lesser cost). (Yes I know the rem700 and bottom metal having nothing to do with the situation, it was just an example. I meant the mags)

Maybe we could have someone make these? Not sure. (Hey Norinco.... how much would it cost to make.... )
    It has been tried with M14 mags. Did not go well.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

I think m14 mags would be a great choice, and now since the archangel stock for the r700 is coming into Canada, we can potentially be able to use 20rd mags (these are doubled stacked modified m1a mags which arre tapered on top so that it feeds on a single stack). I would say that most of you guys would prefer 20rds than 10rds am I right?

Im in for 4 in 762x51 Lets git them going

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Wouldn't feeding a semi from a single stack be problematic?
    A2 flash hider aficionado.

Yes, would be very interested, does not need a folding stock but adjustable LOP, yes. Accessory rails, light and maneuverable, good mags. I would pay in and around $1000 for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    It has been tried with M14 mags. Did not go well.
    Well I guess that answers that! lol What happened in that scenario?