Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    Wouldn't feeding a semi from a single stack be problematic?
    There are already US import compliant VZ58's with single stack mags. It has also been done with AK variants and even the HK SL8.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimy Ridge View Post
    There are already US import compliant VZ58's with single stack mags. It has also been done with AK variants and even the HK SL8.
    Help me people. Was it Eagle that had 10 shot plastic mags for Remington pump action rifles?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Help me people. Was it Eagle that had 10 shot plastic mags for Remington pump action rifles?
    They did, Triple K, Ramline and D&E also made some according to this:

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/i.../t-388931.html

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought these were a no go?

OK.

So we sat down with CSA and discussed the possibility of this project and yes it looks like we are going to mock up a prototype.

We are taking some of the suggestions of CGNer's and trying to come up with a rifle that everyone will be happy with.

Please note, that this is the part that will take awhile. I expect it will be close to a year to come up with a working model.

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Thanks,

VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    OK.

So we sat down with CSA and discussed the possibility of this project and yes it looks like we are going to mock up a prototype.

We are taking some of the suggestions of CGNer's and trying to come up with a rifle that everyone will be happy with.

Please note, that this is the part that will take awhile. I expect it will be close to a year to come up with a working model.

Thanks,
    Hey NS,

Did you suggest the AIC mag alternative? Or any bolt action rifle magazine? What were their response?

Yeah, I would be down for one. I have my XCR-L, this would be a nice x51 semi auto.

CGN frequent flyer Sadosubliminal's Avatar
    OK. So we sat down with CSA and discussed the possibility of this project and yes it looks like we are going to mock up a prototype. We are taking some of the suggestions of CGNer's and trying to come up with a rifle that everyone will be happy with.
    Thanks! Your efforts are much appreciated. Any chance you could let us in on the suggestions you have taken to the drawing board?
    You like Loud, Ugly Metal? We do it up right: http://www.deadairrepublic.com

Nice one!

Great to hear North Sylva!
    I cannot wait to hear the details....
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

OK.

Thanks,
    Excellent news! I am super excited to see the outcome of this, more excited about next year then this Christmas! :D

Cheers,
    Mitch
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member