Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still in Business???

Wow, you don't see that very often. A business that takes care of their customer. Hopefully we can do business in the future.

Hopefully OP reconsidered!
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Yeah nice job on the CS response, good to see.

All is good. Thank you Tasha $h!t happens. At least I know what happen!

Will call when it arrives; Wayne

CGN frequent flyer Powderfinger61's Avatar
    Wow......2 days and your wondering if they are still in business.....I wouldn't want to see the letter if you tried purchasing from a big box store that doesn't even know how to spell CZ.

Good job Guns and Games, hope to do business soon.
    3 warning shots to the chest-ask questions later

expired Dealer
    Thank you Wayne for your understanding, looking forward to your call and I hope you are truly satisfied!

Thanks again!
    Tasha

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger61 View Post
    Wow......2 days and your wondering if they are still in business.....I wouldn't want to see the letter if you tried purchasing from a big box store that doesn't even know how to spell CZ.

Good job Guns and Games, hope to do business soon.
    And just what are you talking about? Did you even read what was posted? Yes,it was 2 days just to get a reply and yes all the box stores I have dealt with on a purchase were very much quicker on a reply and I buy a lot on the net!

There was a problem and Tasha explained it and all is great and worked out! Now Powder finger what's yours?

Wayne

CGN frequent flyer
    You mean eveyone else knows about Guns n Games, lol??

I thought they were my best kept secret!

Tasha found me a Ruger 10/22 after I'd been looking for a MONTH, and later I bought an SKS sight unseen, that I asked her to pick out for me - and when it came, it was a beautiful "as issued" Tula, all matching numbers, gold-coloured bayonet - for $180!!

So nice, that I cancelled my plans to Bubba it (and I've since gone off the idea, meh)!

They are a great gun store IMO, tops!

Better than anyone we have here in Nova Scotia, that's for sure!

Just to chime in here I've dealt with gunsngames 5or 6 times and they have been awesome each time. I always get a call back and shipping is great. They always seem to make time for me. I'll keep going back.

expired Dealer
    Once again Tasha gets a smile on her face for having happy customers once again! ... This is my job and this is what I do, I'm here to make my customer's happy, and if they're not, I will do my absolute best to get to the bottom of it. If I don't have a gun for my customer, I will find one! This is what I wake up for every morning, for customer's like yourselves! I greatly appreciate everyone's business and I hope to hear from you all again! Even a quick phone call to say hi, how ya doin? will make my day! Once again, Thank You!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast