Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still in Business???

Still in Business???

They put some items on EE on Nov. 24 and I pm'd them 2 days ago and no answer??? I emailed them through their website last night and still no answer and I know it is a 4 hour time difference but??

Wayne

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Who was it?

try giving them a call.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jarlath's Avatar
    They are still in business AFAIK. They are still active here on CGN (According to their profile).
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

They finally got back to me this pm and hopefully I have a new gun on the way!

Thank you; Wayne

Well I guess no new rifle for me this time around. They say they are still in business but I don`t think they will be for long. They finally got back to me on friday after two days and with a message to call Tasha. I call Tasha and order the item 11214 and give her all my info and credit card nbr to have the item shipped. Great, NOPE! Today they advertise in the EE again and guess whats still for sale,my rifle. Well it can stay for sale, there is 4 hour difference and I pm`d them to cancel but will call and confirm in am, 12pm my time.

expired Dealer
    I left you a message Wayne. Last week I was away hunting. I am the only one who takes care of Gunnutz for Guns N Games. Your rifle was sent to you the moment you paid for it. I was reposted by mistake as we have more in stock. The item was updated and a new picture was posted the moment I realized yours was still on there. I greatly apologize to any misunderstanding. We are an extremely busy business and we have many firearms coming and going. For one person, it can be difficult to update gunnutz adds fully when we are under staffed somedays. Again, your rifle was never being sold on here once you paid for it. We really appreciate everyone's business through gunnutz and sometimes it can be difficult when your across the country buying firearms from a business. I get it. Please do not lose your trust in us, we are a great business and we really value our customers to receive great customer satisfaction. We greatly apologize for ANY problems we do cause. Like I stated, I am the only one who does our website and gunnutz, being away for one week definetly had some bad moments for the store as gunnutz was not being held up by any other staff member. The CZ should be arriving at your door this week. The add was updated to the CZ we have in stock. I hope you don't take your business else where. To anyone who has the wrong idea about our store, I am very sorry and we really try to do our best in pleasing everyone. Sometimes this business can be rough that way. Thank you for everyones time in reading this message. Wayne... I hope you understand and we can come to good terms about me being away last week and your gun being reposted when it was sent to you.

Thanks everyone for your support!

-Tasha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    I have the utmost respect for businesses that genuinely apologize instead of just nuking the thread. Well done Guns N Games, well done.

expired Dealer
    Thank you

Bought a Savage rimfire from Guns N Games earlier this year...
    I have to say, they were the best dealer that I have dealt with thus far. Quick replies, BEST pricing by far, no issues with the shipping (which happened that I received the firearm the very next monday!!!)
    Pleasant and respectable business to deal with. Will deal with them again once the wallet is replenished and I can buy MY Christmas gifts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast