Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: For those looking for S&W AR15's rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer27 View Post
    Nutnfancy does excellent reviews, I would highly recommend that everyone interested in this rifle check it out on youtube

link = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YdpE6Lpw9E
    your joking right? the guy a first call fu*ktard!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    your joking right? the guy a first call fu*ktard!!
    Too true. NF is just a windbag. Can't stand him or his drama.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cahWZkE4dLw

This video is impressive.... I only posted it to find out when the smiths are in.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
    PROUD SUPPORTING MEMBER OF NFA,NRA and CSSA

All Equipment Exchange Sales are First Come First $erve. Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    CGNer's,

Due to the easing of state department regulations, S&W is now able to export all models of M&P 15 rifles.

North Sylva has already placed a large order that is due to arrive sometime in January or February. This order includes some of the most popular SKU's S&W has to offer. Not to mention some very attractive pricing on all models. The "Sport" model will have very aggressive pricing that will be very similar to the US MSRP.

Please note, that all S&W products not brought in by an international distributor is then void of all warranty.

I'll will be posting some images as they arrive.

Thanks,
    What's with this bull about the warranty? I'd like to hear a reasonable, factual explanation on that one, please.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Regular
    will the m&p15 sport you import have the adjustable stock and flash hider

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banditos View Post
    What's with this bull about the warranty? I'd like to hear a reasonable, factual explanation on that one, please.
    Because you can import it yourself & cut out the middle man :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by elicitone View Post
    Your previous post was much more informative than your off hand remarks.

Hyundai Sonatas are "cheap" but it hasn't stopped them from being named car of the year. Honda Civics are cheap but have been the number one in CSI for almost two decades!! BMW's are considered by many to be among some of the best vehicles on the market but having worked for them in the mid 90's I can tell you that their "entry level" 3 series cars were complete garbage!! With the likes of the accord and Camry wiping the floor with them in every category! Except price!!
    This is a very good point, and you have explained your self masterfully! Thanks for the contribution! I believe that those calling shenanigans on your point may be falling victim to price point marketing and brand bias.
    Please note, I am (for all intents and purposes) a newbie when it comes to firearms. This does not however mean I am stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Because you can import it yourself & cut out the middle man :D
    It seems IRUNGUNS has made a few people nervous. I'll bet we'll see even more miraculous gun deals popping up in the near future. The price of firearms has always been high in Canada. Could it be that......? No! Heaven forbid!
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Did you mean $5000, cause $500 diff in a car is a joke.

Norinco is $700, even an NEA is a grand, a diff of 142%.

On a $20k car that an extra $8500.

A Norinco 1911 is $350, what's the cheapest NA 1911.

NORC ammo is cheap yet works good.

So which do you buy based on realistic numbers?

BTW: I wouldn't get the $700 NORC nor the grand NEA but am seriously considering the $739 sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    Except were talking about nearly identical designs.....

Imagine 2 companies made the exact same car. One was Chinese and one was American made. The difference in price is 500 dollars. The American made one has a nice paint job and is made out of better materials. The Chinese one is made out of different, less desirable, materials and needs to be repainted from the factory. They both run the same if you get a good one but the Chinese ones are hit and miss.

Which do you buy!?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by elicitone View Post
    Your previous post was much more informative than your off hand remarks.

Hyundai Sonatas are "cheap" but it hasn't stopped them from being named car of the year. Honda Civics are cheap but have been the number one in CSI for almost two decades!! BMW's are considered by many to be among some of the best vehicles on the market but having worked for them in the mid 90's I can tell you that their "entry level" 3 series cars were complete garbage!! With the likes of the accord and Camry wiping the floor with them in every category! Except price!!
    Guns and cars are completely 2 different things, I'd like to see Hyundai make a M3, AR15 is a model made by everyone and their grandma...good luck with the paper thin sheet metal sonata tho....dont slam the trunk without padded work gloves or it will start to leave dents all over the place.

BTW my e30 with a built 6 and turbo is functioning flawless with the original tranny, windows, dash, hvac...everything
    Anti's gonna anti
    Proud member of CSSA!