Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: For those looking for S&W AR15's rifles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    two lucky guys got them today at ISS in Surrey for $799.00
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Wonder how long they had to line up for. $799 for a one day sale, interesting to see what NS' price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    two lucky guys got them today at ISS in Surrey for $799.00
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    North Sylva is under no obligation I would imagine to handle the warranty work on guns that were retailed in the USA and delivered here through an importing service such as Questar or Iron Guns & others. Those guns I would think would and should need to be handled through the USA Warranty administration since they were retailed there. Guns imported into Canada by distributors and then sold to retailer for retail sale here no matter the distributor, North Sylva should be able to handle it under their arrangement with S&W. The Car & Motorcycle examples are really not the same since you can easily drive a car or bike across the border if need be, but the headache for guns is exhausting. Good on North Sylva for bringing them in. Hopefully I will have mine soon. I would rather support a Canadian Company creating jobs in Canada then buying in the USA even if it costs me a lot extra. Either pay now for product, or pay tomorrow to support everyone on welfare.
    The AR15 is produced in the United States. Based on what you are saying how much more would you be interested in paying for an item to support 2 Canadian employees? I'm all for buying Canadian. If there were a Canadian made product comparable in price I would buy that. If you're going to purchase a foreign made product then you should get the best price possible for it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Any M&P15T 5.56 Tactical with SKU 811041 coming in? If so, I'm in for one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Wonder how long they had to line up for. $799 for a one day sale, interesting to see what NS' price.
    a) Glad I got a better price than that here in Ontario. AND NS is the Distributor, they don't have "a price", they sell to retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by sjarods View Post
    The AR15 is produced in the United States. Based on what you are saying how much more would you be interested in paying for an item to support 2 Canadian employees? I'm all for buying Canadian. If there were a Canadian made product comparable in price I would buy that. If you're going to purchase a foreign made product then you should get the best price possible for it.
    2 Canadian Employees? So every distributor in Canada and every gun store that sells smith & wesson is unmanned? 2 Canadian employees, I think there are thousands of employees in the Canadian Firearms industry. If we all bought south of the boarder, there would be no Canadian firearms industry (well only the black market industry which would become exponentially more lucrative than it is now).

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit000 View Post
    Any M&P15T 5.56 Tactical with SKU 811041 coming in? If so, I'm in for one.

x2 Very interested in the Tactical. Can you get em?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    I was there an hour before the store openned, and there was about 150 people ahead of me, there was people lined up as early as 4am.
    UCP member
    CPC member

my mate got one of the SW MP15 Sports for $799 at ISS. He was in line at 5am and there were already 10 people in front of him. He is happy to have a MP15 sport and a bunker full of ammunition with the prices they had going.

I got there around noon and they were out pretty much out of everything on their flyer. I was at Reliable around 11am and the line up was about 30 people deep still. Didnt bother waiting at Reliable, I was only looking for a .22 pistol for the wife.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    interesting, might have to get me one

Was going to build but i am now subscribed.