Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

Expired Business
    GROVE;
    "So it takes a giant complaint thread that EVERYONE CAN SEE for Marstar to suddenly jump to life and answer everyone's complaints and/or questions........."
    How did you arrive at this conclusion ??

We make every effort to reply to each and every e mail or posting.... What is wrong with that policy ?
    John

Expired Business
    DEXTRMORGAN;
    "LOL. Just wait till you see the shipping/handling charges. Make sure you're sitting down. "
    The customer may request total charges at any time....We have posted this many times....
    I don't understand the complaints about our shipping charges....
    John

Expired Business
    SKIP1600;

Here we go again, another complaint that we cannot check out.... no name
    John

Expired Business
    ALKIDD;
    "Ive learned with companies that barely have a web presence like Marstar "
    What do you consider a "web presence" ??

" is that they are old school so dont even try email."
    Very interesting, we manage to reply to several e mail each and every day at Marstar, I'm not certain I understand your conclusion here ?

" Phone if you have a problem."
    On this point I cannot agree more we have the people to answer your questions, In English, French, Spanish and German.

John

I had no problem with Marstar and their Norinco products in particular. It could be hit or miss with everything anywhere.

CGN frequent flyer Sadosubliminal's Avatar
    Man, threads like these always turn into circus of miscommunication. If you have an issue with a purchase that wasn't resolved properly, follow this simple guide:

1 - Get off computer.
    2 - Call manager.

Trying to sort your unsatisfactory experiences on an internet forum is not the most efficient way to go.
    You like Loud, Ugly Metal? We do it up right: http://www.deadairrepublic.com

I've also had no problems and all my questions have been answered the same day which is above and beyond the normal expected turnaround of 24 hours for most organizations.

I think bringing your complaints to the public is completely justified if you have exhausted all efforts at getting a satisfactory response from the vendor. In this case looks like they were responding...

Expired Business
    STRATZ;
    "Yea I have had unanswered emails form them."
    As I have mentioned many times, we make every effort to reply to each and every e mail, IF we receive it.... Logic would dictate that should you not receive a reply within 48 hours one should either try again or call us, it is a free call....

"Also, generally when ordering online, your shipping quote will be provided before the final step of buying, not in marstars case."
    I have addressed this point many times, due to variety of shipping options used depending on the commodities in ones order it is all but impossible to give an online accurate quote.... However we do say that we will supply a quote at anytime.... I will make you the same offer I have made many others, if you are able to supply us with the software to resolve this issue we will pay you a handsome finders fee....

"clearly old school as stated above. "
    Strange you would find us to be old school, if believing in good business ethics, fair pricing, fair treatment of ones customers, addressing customer concerns, giving a sound warranty, I guess we ARE old school, I apologize
    John

Expired Business
    GRAYDOG;
    I really don't know why my replies to other members have offended you, but be assured this reply is sent WITHOUT sarcasm, without attitude, without any attempt at causing any concerns or anxieties on your end
    John

Expired Business
    JOEBANANA;
    I really appreciate your support, however I think that many of the members here are simply too young to recall what went on back when

Regards
    John