Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

Expired Business
    PLINKER777;
    "After an attempt to monopolize a market for a certain pistol fell through, he starts a thread telling all how we're going to get hose'd if we buy the pistol from the now distributor because he would have done better. "

I would respectfully suggest you read the postings you refer to, I simply replied to the many questions I received either on this forum or by e mail....

"After an attempt to monopolize a market"
    I think you are making statements without being fully aware of all the details, please inform yourself....

THIS message is sent without attitude, without sarcasm, without nonsense, I ask you not to be offended....

John

Expired Business
    AIRBORNEBOI69;

PLEASE we really need a name so we can research complaints.... This may be a radical request but it helps us identify the write....
    John

Expired Business
    RONIN0508;
    "evrytime I looked for stuff on the website they had no stock"
    For a company with no stock we sure have a large client base (20,000+)
    We have enough work to keep 10 people busy.... I will really have to look into what they are doing all day
    Will have see why Canada Post keep sending their truck here, why we keep seeing Canpar, UPS, Day & Roos, just to mention a few....
    Let you knoe the results of my investiagtion....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    RONIN0508;
    "evrytime I looked for stuff on the website they had no stock"
    For a company with no stock we sure have a large client base (20,000+)
    We have enough work to keep 10 people busy.... I will really have to look into what they are doing all day
    Will have see why Canada Post keep sending their truck here, why we keep seeing Canpar, UPS, Day & Roos, just to mention a few....
    Let you knoe the results of my investiagtion....
    John
    I appreciate that you have taken the time to answer most of the questions that have been put to you as it shows that possible you do care to give good service or it is also possible that you want to keep damage from this thread to as little as you can. Only you know the answer to this question.

On another note read the bottom of the quote I have listed over again. If that is not sarcasm then I do not know what is, maybe you should look up the meaning in the dictionary so you have a true grasp on it.

What says you?

Graydog

Basically to sum up this thread:

If you are going to order, just use the phone. As the technology doesn't exist to have accurate shipping quotes and for emails to always be delivered.
    BTW, the shipping from Marstar to Vancouver, wasn't much of a surprise considering it came across Canada.

Thanks for the reply marstar.

Couldn't Marstar just lock this thread if they wanted?? I'd say good on 'em for at least letting things get aired out and responding to many of the questions posed. I haven't had dealings with them personally so I can't comment on service etc. but got to give them some kudos for not just locking and running!

Anyway, if anyone is having troubles, I hope they're sorted out soon!

I have never been steered wrong by Marstar. In fact, Frank has gone out of his way to assist me in more than one occasion. And I will always be grateful to Marstar to be the first to bring in the VZ58 rifles into Canada.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    WINNIPEGGER;

Please take a moment to review the reply sent to BIGFOOTER.... I hope everything is clear....
    John
    I saw the response, glad to hear it was isolated, as you can imagine that would be worrisome other wise.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    ....web site is cool for looking at all the prohib stuff that i cant buy for dirt cheap.....
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

I have never had a problem with Marstar on three different orders.

All over using the website, no phone, and i will continue to use them.
    Never ask Chuck Norris for a 3 hole punch!