Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

Don't waste your time with these clowns. Tried ordering a front sight post for an AK rifle for a project and was refused because "it could be used on a prohibited weapon". I didn't even try to argue with stupidity like that.

I've had a few other incidents and I even brought them to John's attention by PM and didn't even get so much as an acknowledgement. Marstar can sink and go bankrupt as far as I'm concerned. There's nothing you can get from them that you can't get from other suppliers that are actually interested in serving you.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Not for long

Ya it will still be 12% or more you just need to add two taxes together

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I've made many orders over the years with Marstar, orders that come to mind are;
    (1) Consecutively numbered Norinco M4 rifles, AWESOME GUNS!
    (2) Reloading gear, which they dropped off at the Hungry clinic at the VKH gun club!
    (3) Several M14 rifles
    and most recently
    (4) Longbranch recievers & a 1919 carry handle

All without a hitch, in fact, I 'think' I left my M14 'cocked' for 2 years & weakened the hammer spring... It would fire commercial ammo, but not NATO... Marstar fixed it, replacing the hammer spring TWO years after purchasing the gun, NO questions asked!
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

i ordered an h and r rear site over 2 years ago finally they said they frogot the order thats it never again

Expired Business
    IMR4320;
    I would really like to look up your file and see what happened, but unfortunately your file must be under another name as IMR4320 does not appear in our database....
    If you would like to clear up this matter drop me a note john@marstar.ca
    John

Expired Business
    SDLONYER;
    Thank you for understanding, you saved me a lot of typing....
    Some people don't understand that ourcrystal ball has a very limited range and as a result guessing what the customer wants is a diffcult task
    John

Expired Business
    BIGFOOTER;
    Please send me a note john@marstar.ca so I can look into this claim

John

Expired Business
    JEWMAN22;
    We have said it many times, if you want an accurate delivered quote, simply ask....
    But please we do need full information, complete address and postal code
    John

Expired Business
    GTPSPECIAL EDITIN;
    We have explained this many times, we charge exactly what the carriers charge us,not one cent more....
    Rather than making a blanket statement, please indicate your complete locatione details, many rural areas are off "the beaten path" and as such the delivery charges are high....
    In many cases the principal carrier hands off the shipment, charges are higher....

We know that there dealers out thesre who do not declare parcel contents and as a result shp at lower costs, Marstar will NOT break the law.
    John

Expired Business
    F-TANG;
    We do not elect which taxes to charge our clients....
    ALL taxation policies are determined by the Government not by Marstar....
    If you have a better solution, please let us know, I would prefer no taxes at all.
    John