Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

Expired Business
    RATON57;
    Why are you so up tight ??
    John

Expired Business
    NATE81;
    WHile it is perfectly within your right to ost here, it will not resolve the problem..../
    Please contact me at john@marstar.ca

John

Expired Business
    ANTIQUE;
    I would be happy to look into this BUT I really need a name other than ANTIQUE

John

The first time I ordered it was two Yugo Mausers, they were supposed to be new/ mint. Both guns looked like they had been taken apart and re assemble a couple hundred times with a hammer and poorly fitted screw drivers and the wood was half rotten from all the oil and grease, I was not happy and Marstar refused to take them back. After attempting to clean them up, I gave up and ended up selling them off and loosing over $400 of my over $900 purchase. Second Marstar purchase was a Pedersoli rolling block, the gun came completely unprotected and had been sliding around in a cheap "Marstar" hard case and the stock but stock was broken. Pedersoli ships the guns with the stocks off and a letter explaining that it is to prevent the stocks from breaking during shipping. I contacted Marstar, but long story short I repaired and refinished the stock myself. I don't know if there will be a third purchase.

Expired Business
    BUNNY;
    Here we go again with a "no name" complaint so we can't trace anything....

We refused to take back two Mauser which were not satisfactory ?? There has to be more to it than that, let me have a name so we can examine that file....

As for the Pedersoli you state " the gun came completely unprotected and had been sliding around in a cheap "Marstar" hard case and the stock but stock was broken"

That is strange indeed, we have shipped several thaousand rifles in our "cheap cases", by the way this is a free bonus to the customer, we have only experienced two damaged guns, in both incidents Canada Post had crushed them, why did you not simply return the gun to us ?? We would have replaced it under warranty and taken on the carrier for the damage....

You further state "Pedersoli ships the guns with the stocks off and a letter explaining that it is to prevent the stocks from breaking during shipping."

How did you arrive at this conclusion ? We have received a few thousand guns from Pedersoli over the years, we have NEVER received any that were not assembled....

"I contacted Marstar, but long story short I repaired and refinished the stock myself. I don't know if there will be a third purchase. "
    Why would you repair it when you could have obtained a brand new one at NO charge to yourself ?? Are you not aware of our warranty policy ??
    I look forward to your e mail so we can clear this up john@marstar.ca

John

BANNED
    Yep, I never do business with Marstar... nor EPPS.
    All others are good to go!

Cant ever compare Marstar with EPPS at least Marstar would help resolve customer querries and repair product defect while EPPS must be hit over the head to start thinking about helping a valued customer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r106 View Post
    Ya it will still be 12% or more you just need to add two taxes together
    If you buy out of province you will only be billed GST .
    It is your responsibility to notify the BC Gov you owe them PST on what you bought
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    BIGFOOTER;
    Please send me a note john@marstar.ca so I can look into this claim

John
    Done! Thanks for the interest John.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    GTPSPECIAL EDITIN;
    We have explained this many times, we charge exactly what the carriers charge us,not one cent more....
    Rather than making a blanket statement, please indicate your complete locatione details, many rural areas are off "the beaten path" and as such the delivery charges are high....
    In many cases the principal carrier hands off the shipment, charges are higher....

We know that there dealers out thesre who do not declare parcel contents and as a result shp at lower costs, Marstar will NOT break the law.
    John

Hello John,

1. I went to place an order with MarStar online, it did not give me any shipping price's.
    2. I phoned MarStar and spoke with a polite lady on the phone who gave me the shipping costs.......I gave her all my details and info, "I'm not off the beatin path".
    3. I thought about everything and compared some price's.
    4. I straight up asked you on this forum about the shipping price in a polite mature way.
    5. You replied in bolded caps lock.
    6. I went some place else.

Thanks
    Chris
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."