Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

I waited almost 2 weeks for my order to even leave the building and on top of that my order was missing key hardware to mount the parts and their response was posting private emails on here for everyone to read so when I hear the words marstar I naturally tune out
    If You're A Real Man Then Every Shirt Is A Muscle Shirt

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

BANNED
    My son just purchased a gun and one mag had a small crack in the mag that would affect feeding. Sent John a email, replied within a day to send it back for a new mag. Will mail it back Monday.

No problem from our end, good service and friends who have purchased from Marstar for years say a good company to deal with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    I've never bought anything from them and probably won't either. Everytime I go to their website they never have what I want and when it is listed, it's out of stock. Haven't been on their website for quite awhile now.

Uh oh. I just made a firearm purchase from them online last week and it still says "processing". After reading all this I'm a little concerned now. Hope I don't end up having to add to this list of complaints!!

I wouldn't worry I ordered my last 1911 from them on a Friday night and it was at my front door by the following Friday morning. The last mags I ordered came in four days I won't hesitate buying from them again.

So it takes a giant complaint thread that EVERYONE CAN SEE for Marstar to suddenly jump to life and answer everyone's complaints and/or questions.........

Well that says a LOT right there on its own...........be warned.

always the same story of people bitching about marstar :/
    i ordered from them a few times over the year and even if thing are sometimes not perfect, at the end i was always satisfied!
    and for always seeing John reply to all the bitching about what ever problem people have! he always give the good answer with facts, date and expanation about whatever the problem was! and lots of time its always the customer fault! people are people and they like bitching even if thing are right!
    if mastar was such a terrible place to deal with, John wouldnt be here all the time and surely wouldnt waste his time answering and trying to correct every problem that people bitching about!

the shot and ask question later ...doesnt work when trying to solve a problem!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Uh oh. I just made a firearm purchase from them online last week and it still says "processing". After reading all this I'm a little concerned now. Hope I don't end up having to add to this list of complaints!!

LOL. Just wait till you see the shipping/handling charges. Make sure you're sitting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    LOL. Just wait till you see the shipping/handling charges. Make sure you're sitting down.
    look at the price you paid for the firearm and i guess its gonna be still a good deal! a lot a place dont charge you the shipping...they simply add it to the item price!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    RATON57;
    Why are you so up tight ??
    John
    Are you aware that your responses are viewable by the general public?