Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

Quote Originally Posted by graydog View Post
    First time I tried to deal with them turned out to be my last

I see by John's replies why it was my last time. Just a whole lot more attitude and sarcasm then I need to hear.

Graydog
    Actually same here, asked a reasonable question, john answered with some words in BOLDED CAPS and a bunch of sentences ended with"..." Like my question was an inconvenience, order from Frontier and Wolverine and One shot tactical and Mystic precision and have never had an issue!
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Marstar never gave me any problems and I've ordered from them quite a few times over the years. Marstar deserves much credit for helping gun owners get through the 90's. Anti-gun crazy times.

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.

I see by John's replies why it was my last time. Just a whole lot more attitude and sarcasm then I need to hear.

Graydog
    ^^^this...arrogants abounds. I'm not a fan. After an attempt to monopolize a market for a certain pistol fell through, he starts a thread telling all how we're going to get hose'd if we buy the pistol from the now distributor because he would have done better. Like I said, not a fan and yes, I have purchased from him before...but will no longer due to this sort of nonsense.

Graydog
    I concur

CGN Regular
    X3... had a simple question about the color of the blueing on a 1911 part because the picture on there web site did it no justice,...wanted to make sure it would match the color of my 1911, what did i get? a smart ass reply saying it all looks the same and not to compare there products to others.... and with that responce i went to brownells and bought a far superior product and shipping was only 7 bucks... i wonder with the size of brownells if they lie about what a package is to get cheaper shipping... hmmmm, highly doubt it... and if your going to call out companies for doing this i would like to hear who they are and what they have to say about your accusations...

On a side note the part brownells shipped me was a little dinged up on one side what they do? Sent me a new one in under a week, at 0 cost to me, and told me to keep the old part as a spare, well hello customer service...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    I ordered some parts from Marstar before.. the parts were questionable and the service on the phone was VERY rude. At the time, I did not know much about Carcano rifles... I had dial-up and loading diagrams etc was a nightmare. I was told "We will look this up for you this time but if you are going to call again, do your homework" in a very rude tone as if they didn't have time to deal with my measly 30$ order... Frontier, Wolverine... Blueline... Tac Imports, Tac Ord...Canada Ammo... so many MUCH better dealers to choose from.

You guys realize that taxes are not set by corporations right? im only saying if your trying to save on taxes do research on where the company you are buying from is, and also make sure the tax savings is greater then the cost of shipping.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 19-994481 View Post
    You guys realize that taxes are not set by corporations right? im only saying if your trying to save on taxes do research on where the company you are buying from is, and also make sure the tax savings is greater then the cost of shipping.
    Fyi Its not where they are, its the province your in that matters...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    and also make sure the tax savings is greater then the cost of shipping.

Yeah, but I guarantee the shipping charges will be higher from Marstar.

CGN Regular
    I ordered no1 mk3 parts were told they were in stock they took my credit card info told me 2 weeks 6 months later nothing after calling several times i was told "sorry we havent sorted the sea container yet second time was when they were selling no4 mk1 wood from greece advertized as in new unused condition both me and my buddy ordered some at the same time were told they were in stock i got mine he didnt they told him they were out of stock and when i got mine the stock looked as if they had been buried on a corpse for 60 plus years and had deep dirty cracks i asked for an exchange and now everytime i email him for parts he ignores my emails but replies to my friends on a sunday when theyre not even open instead i got a reply a month and a half later when i had already sourced parts. On the plus side i have had good service before hand on enfield stuff and mg barrels just needs better comms in my opinion.....