Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs down to Marstar

I was going to buy some ammo and they wanted to charge me 2 times more to ship it then a place in B.C. and I'm 6 hours away from M-star...?
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by gunluver63 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up , the 9.5% tax , guess I will not buy anything them. There are Ontario dealers who do not think they are Quebecers( SFRC).
    Well would you rather they charged Ontario sales tax of 13%?

Quote Originally Posted by F-Tang View Post
    Well would you rather they charged Ontario sales tax of 13%?
    The 9.5% is only the Quebec portion of their sales tax. The 5% GST is in addition to it, so it comes out to 14.5%.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Never pay more than 5% at Wantsall, P&D, The gun dealer, Omenica, Frontier, Prophet or sfrc... JP.

CGN Regular
    Has anyone else noticed this: Your credit card billing is exactly one dollar more than your invoiced amount? Happened to me twice on my first orders with them so I won't be ordering anything else.

Never was able to make a purchase with them yet. Sent inquiry emails, was told a date, waited a few more months, no stock, gave up when I noticed other places stocking, selling out, restocking. Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfooter View Post
    Has anyone else noticed this: Your credit card billing is exactly one dollar more than your invoiced amount? Happened to me twice on my first orders with them so I won't be ordering anything else.
    Is this true?

Anyone else who has check their receipts...
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I would never deal with them after the attitude the owner gives on the forum all the time. He never answers a guestion up front or with out a smart remark . Has to be other places that sell the same stuff with out the bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Not for long
    Unfortunately I have the sneaking suspicion that to "punish" us for voting down the HST they are going to find ways to take away many of the PST exemptions we had, or they'll raise the PST.
    http://www.taxtips.ca/bcpst/bcpstexemptions.htm

I ordered 2 packs of .45acp snap caps. Only received one. Sent a few emails with no response, I've been meaning to call and see whats up but been too busy.
    I'm not racist, but I think all Glocks look the same.