MSAR Clear AR mags in stock

Dlask Arms Corp

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Lots of stock of our new pinned 30 round MSAR AR mags. These mags are tough as nails and are clear so you are not "paying extra" for a window.

The office is only open for two days a week as staff is on holidays until the 17th. Please email through Dead Zombies to order and we will call/take your order with your CC or you can come in with an appointment. We are shipping all week long.

$24 each $19.50 for 5 or more. If you buy 5 or more and POST a pic with rifle with the mag on CGN....we will send you a 6th mag free.

DSC_0096a.jpg

Yes....Black AND Green MSAR mags will be here Friday.

So will our 50 BMGs

So will our Sig Sauer Patrol Rifles

So will our first batch of Glock 17s in FDE

Thanks for posting F55 !! Your free mag is ON THE WAY !!

So much updating......so only ONE of me :-(

Yes....Black AND Green MSAR mags will be here Friday.

So will our 50 BMGs

So will our Sig Sauer Patrol Rifles

So will our first batch of Glock 17s in FDE

Thanks for posting F55 !! Your free mag is ON THE WAY !!

So much updating......so only ONE of me :-(

Sweet lord. So much goodness.

Haha, hang in there! You're doing a good job, help will be on its way soon. Then YOU can go on vacation.

Sweet lord. So much goodness.

Haha, hang in there! You're doing a good job, help will be on its way soon. Then YOU can go on vacation.

Oh.....

And we just got in our MAGPUL ORDER

Black/FDE CTRs
Black/FDE Front/Rear Sights
FDE Vertical Grips
FDE Pistol Grips

And three sets of Black Troy folding sights

Updating as fast as I can......

Oh.....

And we just got in our MAGPUL ORDER

Black/FDE CTRs
Black/FDE Front/Rear Sights
FDE Vertical Grips
FDE Pistol Grips

And three sets of Black Troy folding sights

Updating as fast as I can......

I can't find these on the site...to be update soon?

How long does the MSAR 6th FREE Mag CGN pic offer last? Looking at putting a small order together.

Site will be updated with magpul shortly. FREE MAG offer is until the end of the month.

Okay.....leaving office to go pick up:

Flat Dark Earth Glock 17s
Serbu 50 BMG Semi Auto non restricted rifle
Sig Sauer Piston Driven Patrol Rifles

HO HO HO

Black mags still at the border.....waiting for permit :) Should be Wednesday or Thursday.

but here is some other junk we have lying around the bench.......two Piston Driven ARs (under 2K), a 50BMG and a couple black glocks someone got dirt all over.

bunch2.jpg

They are here.......forgot it was Thursday. Was hassled THOROUGHLY by some power hungry french CBSA guy who made a HUGE deal I was off my count by......wait for it.....3. This cost the govt $3.49 in lost tax. Even wrote up a warning. Govt people wonder why people hate their guts.

So......I was not going to make the trip into the shop tomorrow but now I am. Black and OD green mags are now in stock. The PMAG monopoly is officially over boys.

msarcoloredmags.jpg

Back
Top Bottom