Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thureon Defense NEWS : Inbound Shipment Confirmation !

BANNED
    I am guessing they call in order......

I am New and I don't want to anger any vets. BUT I'd like to confirm something. This rifle is a non-restricted rifle in a canada because it can except magazines designs from another gun. i.e. a pistol. However, the magazines will have to be pinned to allow only 5 rnds in the capacity of the magazine.

Yes or NO?

THanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    No... JP.

just cant figure out all these rules.....Might go back to a real nice sling shot......

Quote Originally Posted by Hprcc View Post
    just cant figure out all these rules.....Might go back to a real nice sling shot......
    You may want to do just that until you can wrap your head around it.

I was going to purchase a JR, might hold off and see how everyone likes these is .45.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    Understanding the mag limits.. The MAG is an item independent of the firearm it fits in.. the Rule is based on what it was designed for...

If the mag was made for a pistol the MAG can contain 10 rounds.. If that MAG will fit into a rifle it can still contain 10 rounds..

If the MAG was designed for a rifle the MAG can contain 5 rounds.. If that MAG fits a pistol if can still only contain 5 rounds..

This also explains why a beowulf mag would be legal with more then 5 rounds of 223.. Nowhere does it say that you have to put the same calibre into the mag as it was made for.. if it works unmodified then go at it..
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hprcc View Post
    Semi automatic guns with detachable magazines are not restricted to any ammunition capacity.

Magazines for center fire semi autos are restricted. Five rounds for rifles, ten rounds for pistols.

Got it ?

Walter told me I would be contacted when the 10mms came in... I wasn't and looks like I missed out on the presale. Sucks to be me I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Walter told me I would be contacted when the 10mms came in... I wasn't and looks like I missed out on the presale. Sucks to be me I guess.
    Are they sold out? Did you call them?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast