Thread: Can't get a better bunch.

Can't get a better bunch.

Just recieved my AR from Steve and the people at ARMEAST. Great service and very friendly people. Steve did a great job in making the transaction extremely smooth. I was a little freaked out about buying a gun on line, but it went better than any of my expectations. Being ex-military I figured something my get FUBAR, because it never usually goes smoothly in my experience. I actually prefer the AR 15 to the C7 we were issued. Now I have my AR 15 and my new Springfield .45 bi-tone at my side and ready to fire. Life is sweet! Thanks again Steve! BTW hope you guys get some of those diamondhead rails soon because I'm not buying anywhere else.

Got my first AR from Arms East recently and i'm elated..It's one sweet rifle and looks fantastic. Great service from these guys, very efficient and helpful. Ordered on a thursday and received it the following wednesday , what more can a guy ask for. Hope these guys generate lots of buisness so their inventory can be increased immensly. Love to support home province buisnesses when possible keep up the good work guys.

I agree these guys are great, I picked up 10 round Chip McCormick 1911 mags from them fantastic service with fast shipping !

Last edited by Finn; 02-16-2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: GF hijack. Again!!
    "We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control."

Gentlemen, thank-you for the kind words. I am humbled. The firearms industry can be a frustrating business at times, and it is the happiness of our customers that makes it all worthwhile.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.