Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: New Norinco Type 97

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborn_69 View Post
    This is thread is turning into non sense, someone should delete this until North Sylva Co. has the FRT # in writing.
    Once we open that can of worms, where does it end? How much of CGN would be left if we started deleting nonsense? Lol, this thread brings the monkeys out of the closet, it's amusing.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN frequent flyer
    I just not understand why it's so complicated to have any news with North Sylva... I think it's a minimum to keep us informed.. and to stop all this kind of post.. !!

Quote Originally Posted by bill_ns View Post
    I just inquired about this norinco 97 NSR at a retailer and they said the FRT has just been issued as a non restricted. They expect an April delivery.
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    hes probably full of it ^^ the bs on these spreads like wild fire. ive never heard of a for sure delivery or if even a sample gun is at the rcmp. north sylvia really hasnt told us much
    Perhaps if "a retailer" was named for all to see each time they cooked up a story, they would less likely to spout off.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff350 View Post
    I just not understand why it's so complicated to have any news with North Sylva... I think it's a minimum to keep us informed.. and to stop all this kind of post.. !!
    I expect that when they have news they will share it. If I was a retailer I would not waste time replying to a hundred "how 'bout now?" posts either.

CGN frequent flyer
    Ya agree.. but 1 post per month to keep us informed....... I don't think they will waste time for that

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Norton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsler View Post
    Nope. Only Alberta has a limit of 5 for semi-auto rifles. No limits in Ontario or BC for sure. There are limits on shotguns when hunting migratory birds.
    off topic, but just to clear something up.
    Limit of 5 in a semi-auto rifle in regards to hunting big game, which you can’t do with a T97 .223 in Alberta anyway.
    LAR 10 round .223 magazines are perfectly legal in Alberta for hunting non-big game animals such as coyotes.
    All my best friends are in a gun rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    off topic, but just to clear something up.
    Limit of 5 in a semi-auto rifle in regards to hunting big game, which you can’t do with a T97 .223 in Alberta anyway.
    LAR 10 round .223 magazines are perfectly legal in Alberta for hunting non-big game animals such as coyotes.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

... how bout now?

Quote Originally Posted by mhowarth View Post
    ... how bout now?
    May will roll around and these probably still wont be approved. Remember they still have to build the order! Im leaning more towards this will get aproved due to the fact tactucal imports already has an frt for the type 88 sniper wich had the same or similar operating parts. By the sounds of the action components this is basically an ak in a bullpup essentially. Makes sense ones already prohib. The wait for these is killing me i check these threads multiple times a day. Any one else watching the type 81 rifle thread?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^^ shoooooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY