Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: New Norinco Type 97

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The lack of info is truly what is annoying. I could care less how long it takes to get an FRT. Silence is brutal. If it isn't going to happen, or things got stalled for some reason just say so.

Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

CGN Regular
    I also agree, but silence is better than speculation. I'm sure as soon as they know, we will too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserkreb View Post
    I also agree, but silence is better than speculation. I'm sure as soon as they know, we will too.
    There wouldn't be speculation if there was no silence.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    There wouldn't be speculation if there was no silence.
    What is there to say if nothing is known or has happened yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserkreb View Post
    What is there to say if nothing is known or has happened yet?
    They haven't even said if nothing is known. Something was said or thought to have been known for every dealer wanting to sell them to have jumped on the "waitlist bandwagon" sale. Then silence, which implies and invites speculation that something changed, or something was misunderstood or the like.

If nothing was known, we would have any waiting lists. Something was said to someone, and now nothing but speculation and a missing FRT number.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    To be helpfull, I would like to repeat what North Sylva has said on this subject:

I hope this clears things up.

When there is a FRT#, there will be a classification, then there will be an order, then things will go into boxes, then the boxes will go into containers, the containers will go on a boat, the boat will travel across the Pacific Ocean, dock in Vancouver, unload the containers, which will go on trucks, the trucks will travel to a warehouse, retailers will place orders, boxes will come out of the warehouse, go on to other trucks, and ship out to dealers. Then the dealers will take your money, put your box on a truck, and it will arrive at your house. Right now we are waiting for the FRT #.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    To be helpfull, I would like to repeat what North Sylva has said on this subject:

I hope this clears things up.

When there is a FRT#, there will be a classification, then there will be an order, then things will go into boxes, then the boxes will go into containers, the containers will go on a boat, the boat will travel across the Pacific Ocean, dock in Vancouver, unload the containers, which will go on trucks, the trucks will travel to a warehouse, retailers will place orders, boxes will come out of the warehouse, go on to other trucks, and ship out to dealers. Then the dealers will take your money, put your box on a truck, and it will arrive at your house. Right now we are waiting for the FRT #.
    Wow, such an insightful statement from NS ...

It's as if they are mocking us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AROD89 View Post
    Wow, such an insightful statement from NS ...

It's as if they are mocking us.
    Actually, I am mocking us. I have money on one, yes I want it yesterday, but that isn't happening. Let's be cool.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Actually, I am mocking us. I have money on one, yes I want it yesterday, but that isn't happening. Let's be cool.
    I'm in the same boat. Just think without an FRT the whole wait list storm was premature. Glad to be on one all the same with the hope it happens.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I simply stated that if that was in fact a statement from NA then I am disappointed with their CS.

However my primary concern lands with stores allowing a 500+ free preorder list that they well know under 10% of people will actually follow through with.... IF a FRT is even given.
    CHARGE A DAMN DEPOSIT and eliminate the false demand on these things.. lol