Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: New Norinco Type 97

Would you rather have sunshine blown up your a$$, and have them tell you that they're almost here? That post (if it came from NS) is straight to the point, I'm not sure how else you would rather be told that these rifles are in the 1st stage of the distribution/selling process.

Demand, even it if it inflated due to no cost for waiting lists, won't make the process take any more time, if anything it should expediate the manufacturing/distribution side once (if?) the classification is completed as NR.

Quote Originally Posted by AROD89 View Post
    I simply stated that if that was in fact a statement from NA then I am disappointed with their CS.

However my primary concern lands with stores allowing a 500+ free preorder list that they well know under 10% of people will actually follow through with.... IF a FRT is even given.
    CHARGE A DAMN DEPOSIT and eliminate the false demand on these things.. lol

CGN frequent flyer Pistolwhiptricks's Avatar
    I don't think NS could be any more clear on the process. This thread is getting ridiculous. Just wait for the process to be completed and they will update accordingly. If your on a preorder list you have nothing to worry about. You'll get one eventually providing this sample of the Type 97 gets the classification required.

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    To be helpfull, I would like to repeat what North Sylva has said on this subject:

I hope this clears things up.

When there is a FRT#, there will be a classification, then there will be an order, then things will go into boxes, then the boxes will go into containers, the containers will go on a boat, the boat will travel across the Pacific Ocean, dock in Vancouver, unload the containers, which will go on trucks, the trucks will travel to a warehouse, retailers will place orders, boxes will come out of the warehouse, go on to other trucks, and ship out to dealers. Then the dealers will take your money, put your box on a truck, and it will arrive at your house. Right now we are waiting for the FRT #.
    I dont see this as mocking their customers.
    I do see it as being a bit frustrated at the continuous "Are they here yet?" chatter going on.

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    I dont see this as mocking their customers.
    I do see it as being a bit frustrated at the continuous "Are they here yet?" chatter going on.
    Then they should have kept their mouth shut until there was an FRT. They brought it on themselves and now they just ignore everyone asking what's going on.
    I know it wasn't them that let it out to the general public but they are responsible.
    They could at least say that they have been making phone calls and that they are trying to get this pushed through and let us know what feedback they are getting. A simple post on here once a week with some sort of update would quiet a lot of this down.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

BANNED
    Or people could learn to be patient.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Or people could learn to be patient.
    This right here ^^^

so why is sfrc saying non restricted if the frt is not issued yet ? they have it as a spring delivery?
    not trying to stir the pot but actually have my hopes up this time.
    You never need a gun till you REALLY need a gun W.E.B Griffen
    member of CSSA and NFA

CGN frequent flyer
    Why would they post once a week? They have said all they need to and that they will update once they have new information. Coming on here once a week and saying "nothing new to say" is not helpful at all. People need to be patient. They are trying to bring a brand new firearm design into the country. NS are also not responsible for what dealers say. Not at all. This whole thread started when NS felt compelled to clear the air because of some of the misinformation/premature information that was going around. NS were being proactive and many of the people on here became really impatient about it. Remember that NS doesn't really deal with end-users and cannot be expected to post here or monitor this forum on a regular basis. This will take time. Be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    Then they should have kept their mouth shut until there was an FRT. They brought it on themselves and now they just ignore everyone asking what's going on.
    I know it wasn't them that let it out to the general public but they are responsible.
    They could at least say that they have been making phone calls and that they are trying to get this pushed through and let us know what feedback they are getting. A simple post on here once a week with some sort of update would quiet a lot of this down.

I agree. If we're looking at April/May timeline, there's no sense in 1/week updates. As they happen is fine.

Where did the april/ may speculation come from?