Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: New Norinco Type 97

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    Where did the april/ may speculation come from?
    from the assumption this rifle would be classified in early january. NOT going to happen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    If these ever get approved for NR it doesn't matter if NS pissed everyone off with their silence, or dealers upset all with/without pre-order list with/without deposit; whatever they get will SELL OUT quickly.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Whoever thought people would be going nuts over a....."Norinco"!

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    from the assumption this rifle would be classified in early january. NOT going to happen.
    Well, isnt it 1st come 1st serve at the RCMP? The STG44 has been in their hands since Aug 2012, and they havent even looked at it yet. Delivery was expected to be xmas or something. It makes me think that we may not be seeing these bullpups for quite some time.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    Would you rather have sunshine blown up your a$$, and have them tell you that they're almost here? That post (if it came from NS) is straight to the point, I'm not sure how else you would rather be told that these rifles are in the 1st stage of the distribution/selling process.

Demand, even it if it inflated due to no cost for waiting lists, won't make the process take any more time, if anything it should expediate the manufacturing/distribution side once (if?) the classification is completed as NR.
    Where did I say I even wanted an update ? - Im smart enough to know these are no where close to being in my hands, and I honestly don't much care when they come. I rather made a remark that if that was indeed a reply from NS then it was pretty unprofessional. It was as if they are talking down to their customers, treating them like infants... There are more professional ways to say "still waiting on the # "

Sunshine up my ass ? you should be able to comprehend comments before replying to them.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AROD89 View Post
    Where did I say I even wanted an update ? - Im smart enough to know these are no where close to being in my hands, and I honestly don't much care when they come. I rather made a remark that if that was indeed a reply from NS then it was pretty unprofessional. It was as if they are talking down to their customers, treating them like infants... There are more professional ways to say "still waiting on the # "

Sunshine up my ass ? you should be able to comprehend comments before replying to them.
    It was a bit cheeky, if anything, but nowhere in the realm of unprofessional.

BANNED
    , treating them like infants...
    I would say most are acting in the way that they should be treated as such.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    You guys are getting really kooky. Let's get you more fired up. I heard that North Silva changed their mind, and isn't going to bring the Type 97nsr in now, all thanks to this thread. Too bad really, because I also heard the Rcmp were about to approve it.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

I think you're the one who's having difficulty with comprehension. Let me help you:

Quote Originally Posted by TT_270WSM
    That post (if it came from NS) is straight to the point, I'm not sure how else you would rather be told that these rifles are in the 1st stage of the distribution/selling process.
    I think if I was asked dozens if not hundreds of times, the same question, I would be inclined to reply with a comment that was equally brusque yet concise. Often it's the only way to penetrate our rather thick skulls!

What you're saying is you'd rather have been told more nicely. That, to me, is blowing sunshine up my ass, get over it.

^^^ To 5540fight

If thats the case, and I find it hard to believe, thats fine... It will be their loss in the end and I will just have to buy a Tavor.

I do agree that the thread is getting out of hand, but guess what? They were the ones blabbing on about how the FRT was approved and blah blah blah. Maybe if they just would have kept their mouths closed until they actually had the FRT# approved they wouldn't have stirred up all of the unjustified excitement taking pre-orders on a gun that doesn't exist yet.......